chapter 42

Ry

"Okay, let's go to the nurse and then to my dorm.", I sighed and got up, letting Demi get up as well.

I went over and grabbed the food container, quickly throwing it in the trash.

"Should I go out before you or after you?", I turned and waited for Demi's response. She was fixing the cover on the container from the nurse.

She turned and thought for a moment.

"Um...I don't think it's that big of a deal. If anyone stops us the excuse to the detention might work.", I nodded and bent down.

I grabbed my bag and my binder, slinging my bag over my shoulder and onto the other one.

I looked back and saw Demi grabbing her bag as well...or maybe it was a purse.

I walked over and rested on the edge of her desk. I crossed my ankles a little and waited for Demi to be ready. She turned around and smiled at me.

"Come on, let's go before people go out onto the campus.", I stood up and waited at the door.

Demi smirked a little and kissed my head.

"Thank you for waiting baby.", I smiled and nodded.

"All part of the fine service.", Demi rolled her eyes and unlocked her office door. She opened the door and we walked out and into the hallway.

She turned and locked the door again.

"Why do you always lock your door? Even when you're in the room.", Demi turned and chuckled.

"Okay, so. When I was with my ex, the one who asked me to make the academy, there was some issues. We had people who were...jealous I guess, and didn't like us. They one day came in while I was out for lunch, trashed the place. Desk, knocked on it's side. Chair, legs were cut off and wheels were missing. From that day forward on, door locked at all times.", I nodded and took a second to let it all sink in.

We started to walk down the hallway, both of us quiet.

We walked down the stairs, Demi attempting to not bust her ass on the steps.

We got to the main floor and we walked outside.

It was still light out, a little chilly but other than that it was nice.

We walked across the campus, being vigilant of people the whole time.

We walked over to the medical building, I walked over and opened the door. Demi smiled and walked in. I walked behind her and waited in silence. She walked over to the nurses door and knocked with her knuckles.

We waited and heard shoes walking across the tiles. The door opened quickly and revealed the nurse from earlier.

"Hello Mistress Lovato, I see you have the test from earlier,", the nurse shot a glance at me and smirked, "Was there any issues?". Demi turned to me and shook her head.

"Nope, no problems. We basically got to the third...ya know, and that's when she tapped out.", the nurse nodded and put the test behind her on the table.

"Well, thank you for letting me take that so we could do it on our own time.", The nurse nodded and smiled.

"No problem, have a good day Mistress Lovato.", Demi turned right as the nurse closed the door.

She smiled and put her hand out, turning me around and directing me to go back out.

I walked ahead real quick and opened the door for her.