chapter 55

Ry

"I love you so much baby.", I whimpered and curled up in the blankets. I heard a chuckle and then a pair of arms snaked around my waist.

A kiss was planted on my neck as I laid.

I opened my eyes and through blurry vision, saw Demi smiling at me.

"Hi baby. Did you sleep good?" I whined and rolled myself around in her arms. Pushing my head into her chest. She chuckled and pulled me closer, rubbing my back gently.

"I assume you're still tired?", I shrugged and closed my eyes.

A part of me wanted to fall back asleep but another part of me wanted to know how the big announcement went.

I let out a yawn and reached up, pulling myself closer to Demi. I could tell she was smiling as I snuggled closer.

"You my little snuggle bug?", I smiled a little and nodded, opening my eyes more and looking up at her. She was smiling and looking down at me.

She was giving me a very loving look which made me get butterfly's in my stomach.

Demi smiled and laid her head on the pillow, still smiling at me.

"Why are you so smiley?", I rubbed my eyes and let out a tiny yawn. Demi gave a tiny happy pout and sighed as she hugged me even more.

"I'm smiley because the meeting with the other students and instructors went well. I asked at the end if any one had legit problems with us being together and no one answered. Everyone was smiling actually and the room seemed lighter almost. I think everyone assumed you were getting special treatment."

I smiled and let out a sigh of relief. Maybe we wouldn't have another problem, then again that probably would still happen.

"What were people's reactions?", I yawned again and pulled the comforter up over my shoulder.

"Most people just smiled and nodded. Half of them were smacking each other's arms and I heard some say that their friends own them money. So I guess people we're betting on us being together.", I chuckled and smiled.

I closed my eyes again and relaxed.

We both laid in silence for a moment. Neither of us saying or doing anything.

Demi slowly sat up and sat me up as well. I opened my eyes and looked up at her.

"Come on. I have to go fill out paperwork in my office. I'm not gonna leave you here by yourself.", I nodded and stretched, flopping back when she stood up.

Demi turned back around and smirked at me.

"Can I lay for two more minutes?", I gave a tiny pout and tried my best to give her puppy eyes.

Demi rolled her eyes and shook her head. "No, come on. You can lay down in my office."

I let out a grunt but sat up, grabbing my pants off the floor and putting them on again.

Demi chuckled and held out her hand, waiting for me to grab ahold of it. I stood up and grabbed her hand, following her out of the bedroom and out the front door. She locked the door behind her and led me back to her office.

As we exited the building to her dorm we saw everyone walking back to their dorm buildings.

Some of them saw me and Demi and just smiled. As we walked I saw Kehlani and Lauren walking across campus.

I leaned against Demi shoulder and pointed over to them.

"What are you pointing at?"

I let out 'hmph' and pointed towards Lauren and Kehlani again.