chapter 63

Ry

I walked beside Demi and fiddled with the cuff of her shirt.

She looked down at me and smiled, wrapping her arm around my shoulder and kissing the top of my head.

As we got with in a few feet of the building Demi's phone beeped.

She stopped and took it out, checking to make sure nothing happened.

She let out a sigh and shook her head.

"What happened?", She looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"The instructor for your first class called out. Shes sick apparently. I have no one to cover your class, I have to cover it today.", My face lit up and I smiled.

"YAY!", Demi gave me a warning glare and put her phone away.

"I know your happy but you have to quiet down. Plus I'm thinking of just canceling your class.", I chuckled and nodded.

She held out her hand and waited for me. I quickly grabbed it and we walked to the classroom.

Demi grabbed her keys and unlocked the room.

I glanced at the keychain and realized it was the same one I used to let myself out of her dorm.

She opened the door and walked it, myself right behind her.

The lights flicked on and you could hear the hum of the lights.

Demi walked to the front of the room and plopped her stuff under the desk. I stayed in the back and put my stuff on my seat.

I just kinda stood, not really knowing what to do. I looked up and saw Demi in front of the desk, leaning against it.

When I looked up she motioned with a finger to come to her.

I walked down to her and stood in front of her.

She laughed a little and reached forward, pulling me against herself.

I whined and gently pushed myself closer to her, completely forgetting that we were in the middle of a classroom.

"Demi...someone could walk in...", She chuckled and tilted my head to the side.

"That makes it a bit more fun baby.", I whimpered as she ran her hands along my sides, gently pulling my shirt out from being tucked in.

I leaned my head against her chest and bit my lip, not wanting to make noise.

She pushed her hands passed my pants and squeezed my butt. I let out a small squeak.

Right after I let out a squeak the door to the room opened. I moved backwards and felt my face heat up.

When I looked at the door I saw Lauren, Kehlani and Dinah, Troye was no where to be seen.

When they saw Demi they all started to laugh a little.

I whined and turned back to Demi, pushing my face into her shoulder. She chuckled a little as well and pulled me closer.

"Good morning girls, where's the rest of the class?", They walked down to us and stood around.

Kehlani leaned against Lauren and Dinah sat herself down in on of the seats.

"Someone caught wind that the instructor wasn't coming in and told everyone to stay at their dorms. We had a feeling someone would be down here.",

Demi nodded, turning me around so my back was against her.

Lauren smirked and shook her head.

"Did we happen to interrupt something?", I felt my face flush after she mentioned it.