𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

The guys were on the roof during lunch as usual. They were teasing the two brunettes. Amatsuki's face was as red as his eyes while Kashitaro simply looked away to hide his blush.

"C-Can't you guys just stop for once?!?" Amatsuki exclaimed, resulting in the albino to move his hands to cover the giggle that was escaping.

"Nope~"

"You guys are evil."

"Get used to it." Urata said as he smirked at the red eyed brunette.

Kashitaro sighed as he looked at the green eyed brunette.

"Let's see how you feel later on once you end up dating someone."

"I doubt that." Urata said as he crossed his arms.

"You'll soon regret those words~" Amatsuki stated as he grinned at the short brunette.

Urata would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't even a little bit afraid of their smirking faces. The short brunette shook his head to shake off the nervousness before looking at them with his usual cool expression. As if I'd get attached to someone.

Kashitaro glanced at the raven-haired, who was zoning out with a bored expression on his face. Maybe I should make Soraru confess to Mafu. There's no point in waiting since the feelings are returned. Just as the brunette was about to talk to the male next to him, a certain female's voice filled the air.

"Hey guys~" Kuro said as she walked up to them.

"Do you ever have anything else to do that isn't bothering us?" Urata asked as the red eyed blonde pouted.

"Don't you have anything else to say that isn't rude?"

The short brunette just mumbled to himself about how annoying the short female was, earning a small smack on his arm.

"Oi!"

"I'll tell the others about your secret." Kuro whispered to him in a jokingly threatening way. Urata glared at her before crossing his arms and looking away. The redhead's curiosity peaked as he titled his head.

"I wanna know Kuro~" Sakata playfully said as the short female giggled.

"You're still the same adorable Sakata as back then." Kuro said, ignoring the redhead's question. She pulled his cheeks, earning a whine from the redhead. Hard to think that someone as kind as him had to go through all that.

"S-Swop Kuro." The redhead pleaded as the short female let go of his cheek.

"Okay, only cause you asked nicely~ unlike a certain someone." Kuro said as she glanced at the short brunette.

"So why are you here anways?" Amatsuki asked as the female smiled.

"Just wanted to make sure that you guys haven't destroyed anything."

"When have we ever." Nqrse said as the red eyed blonde pointed to her chin in a thinking way.

"Let me see, what about the time Amatsuki accidentally ripped up a poster that a class was working on—"

"As you said it, is was an accident!" Amatsuki exclaimed but the short female ignored him and continued speaking.

"Or that time that Luz ruined a painting from someone in the art club," the light haired male just looked away as if he didn't notice that the red eyed blonde was talking about him.

"Or when Urata and Shima—"

"Okay! Okay! We get it!" The purple-haired exclaimed as the short female grinned.