𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝓎-𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

"It's been a while, mom and dad aren't home yet?" Sakata asked the other two males, who took their eyes off what they were doing to look at the redhead.

"No..." A hint of worry appeared in the raven-haired's voice.

"Well, mom and dad said that it might take longer." Senra pointed out, the redhead nodded his head in understanding but still looked unsure.

"I'm sure they're fine."

"I'll go hang out with Urata then~" Sakata said as he smiled, "bye Senra, niichan~"

The redhead walked out and headed to the green eyed brunette's house.

"Thinking of Urata instantly cheers him up." Senra said with a small chuckle.

"Just like how thinking of Riku makes you smile." Soraru stated, not looking away from the book.

The blonde blushed at the comment, he stuttered as he tried to retort back.

"J-J-Just like how you get embarrassed whenever Amatsuki and Mafu tease you!"

"Normally I'd get annoyed at you, but since you repeated what I said it doesn't work much."

Senra just sighed as he flopped on the bed, the two were sitting in silence until the blonde spoke up again.

"I sometimes think about how you guys accepted me, I kinda still find it surreal."

"Still?" Soraru looked at the blonde with a surprised expression, "it's been a while."

Senra sheepishly laughed, "yeah, but I still don't really expect it."

"Hey Soraru, have you ever fallen in love?"

"......."

The blonde looked up to see the raven-haired awkwardly looking away.

"Eh?!? You have?!?"

"Oi! Don't shout!"

"Who is it~"

"And now you're suddenly annoying, go back to contemplating about your life." Soraru looked back at the book while the blonde laughed.

"Nope~ now you've piqued my interest."

"You don't need to know."

"But I'm your little brother~"

Soraru still refused to talk about it while the blonde continued to probe the topic.

"Is it Lon~? Or Mafu~? Maybe even possibly Kashi or Amatsuki."

"Shut up."

"Www."

The two then heard a knock on their door. The blonde got up to open it to see a maid there.

"Shima and Riku are here my prince." The maid announced before walking away.

Senra perked up and left to go meet the males. Soraru just watched him leave, rolling his eyes as he laughed. Those two are way too obvious, but I guess I kinda am too. He looked back at the book, a small smile on his face. The pendant hanging around his neck, the swirls of the mixture of red, blue and yellow gleamed with the sunlight.

Time had passed as the raven-haired sat around his room lazily when he suddenly heard a loud commotion from downstairs.

"He in critical condition, we're still trying to heal him."

Soraru got worried and left the room to look at what's happening. As he walked down stairs he widened his eyes in shock at the sight.

"D-Dad?!?" Soraru rushed to where his father was, the king was bloodied and barely able to stand up even with the support of others.