𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜

Sakata was walking with Senra to the roof for lunch, smiling as they chatted along the way. The two had spotted the teal-haired, but noticed that he seemed to be distracted in his own thoughts, as if he was worried about something. Sakata was curious but decided to not bug the male.

As they arrived at the roof, the redhead spotted the short brunette who was spacing out. Sakata looked away while the blonde titled his head.

"Eh? Urata are you okay?" Senra asked as the short brunette glanced at him.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"If he's able to be respond like that then he's fine." Shima said as the short brunette glared at him.

"Www see, he's okay."

Urata just rolled his eyes before looking up. Emerald met ruby as the two of them stared at each other before quickly looking away. One in guilt and shame while the other in mixed emotions.

Senra inwardly frowned, I get why Sakata's avoiding him, but why is Urata avoiding Sakata? The blonde was now wondering if the short brunette remembered the incident completely. That could be bad...

Soraru looked between the two, he noticed how Sakata and Urata seemed to avoid talking or meeting each other's eyes. He raised his eyebrow, something's going on between the two. The raven-haired was going to comment on it before he felt someone tap his shoulder. He looked to see it was the blonde, who seemed concerned.

"Hey Soraru, can I talk to you? In private?"

"What is it about?" Soraru asked, confused at the male's sudden question.

Senra gestured his head towards the redhead and short brunette, who were sitting far apart from each other. Soraru looked at the two before back at the blonde. He nodded his head, getting up from his spot to walk with the male.

"We'll be back." Senra said as the redhead looked at them.

"Eh? Where are you going?" Sakata titled his head curiously, the blonde was struggling to think of something but Soraru came to his rescue.

"I want something from the school store so I'm going and Senra decided to join me." Soraru swiftly answered the male's question.

Being the naive person that he is, Sakata smiled and didn't ask any further questions.

"Okay~"

The blonde felt even more guilty that he was breaking the 'promise' he made with the redhead. I'm sorry for the hundredth time Sakata.

The two headed downstairs, once Senra sensed that they were out of earshot he looked at the raven-haired.

"Sakata told me not to tell you but you should know," Senra looked away in slight guilt, "that Urata was the one that abandoned him."

"Eh?"

"H-He said that Urata was the one that left him alone, vulnerable, in the fire on that day."

".......you're not lying right?" Soraru said as the blonde shook his head as he continued to speak.

"And since we know that the person's parents died in the fire, then that means that—"

"—that Urata's parents are actually dead, he lied about them being away." Soraru finished the male's sentence.

"Sakata's feeling guilt about it."

"But there's no way he caused the fire." Soraru stated as the blonde tilted his head.

"How do you know? We weren't there, plus Sakata did have a hard time controlling his powers when he was younger so he could've done it on accident."