𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍

Sakata and Urata were still looking for the blonde and purple-haired.

"Where the fuck are they?" Urata asked in irritation.

They've been walking around the halls for a while now and the short brunette was starting to get annoyed. Sakata nervously laughed at the male's attitude.

"Maybe we just keep passing them."

"If I see that they're back in the classroom, I'm going to strangle them."

"Isn't that a bit much?" Sakata said as the short brunette crossed his arms.

"Don't care, they made us walk around for nothing."

"You were the one who decided to come along with me." Sakata mumbled to himself as the two turned around to head back.

As they headed back, they passed the faculty room. A loud sound boomed from the room. Sakata jolted, unconsciously linking his arm with the green eyed brunette's, as he heard someone slam their hands on a table. Urata blushed and immediately retracted his arm from the sudden gesture before realizing that it was the redhead.

"S-Sorry Urata, I was just surprised by the noise." Sakata sheepishly apologized. The short brunette saw his dejected expression and sighed.

"Whatever."

"I wonder what the meeting's about, that slam seemed kinda intense." The redhead curiously said as he walked closer to the door to hear more. Urata pushed the redhead's face away with a blank expression.

"Oi, don't eavesdrop." Urata said as he grabbed the redhead's arm to drag him away from the door.

"Ah~ you're not even the slightest bit curious?"

"Nope."

As they were about start walking again, they heard a teacher's voice, it seemed like they were shouting in disbelief and anger.

"YOU'RE GOING TO LET THOSE MON—"

Sakata grabbed the green eyed brunette's hand and quickly dragged him away, causing the two to not hear the rest of the sentence. Once they were back on the second year floor, the redhead stopped running. He let out a sigh of relief, if we stayed any longer then Urata would've heard the teacher. Sakata didn't even need to hear what the teacher was going to say, he could tell that it was definitely about them.

"Oi." Urata called out, causing the redhead to turn his head to look at the short brunette.

"W-What?" Sakata asked, the short brunette gestured towards his arm.

Sakata looked before blushing, he was still holding the short brunette's arm. The redhead quickly let go and looked away.

"So what was that about?" Urata asked, inferring to the redhead suddenly dragging him away.

"O-Oh that, I...um...." Sakata struggled to figure out what to say. Come on, think of something—

"Hey guys~"

The redhead and short brunette jumped at the sudden voice. Yuuto giggled as he saw their startled faces.

"Who knew the both of you got scared so easily." The teal-haired commented as he grinned.

"What are you doing here?" Urata asked in a blunt tone as the male made a fake, pained expression.

"Urata'a so blunt. He doesn't like me~" Yuuto jokingly whined, which made the short brunette roll his eyes.

"Why are you here? I thought you'd be with your friends?" Sakata asked.

"I'm glad you asked nicely Sakata~ basically my friends are too busy talking to one another to pay attention to me so I decided to leave them be."