𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎

The room was silent as they were trying to comprehend what was told to them. Hana could only give them a pitied, gentle smile as she watched their expressions. I'd be upset at the idea too...

"Y-You're being serious?" Shima said in disbelief as the pink haired female just nodded her head.

"D-Do you really have to do it...." Mafu quietly asked, "t-there isn't another way?"

"The king and queen decided it would be best if we did this." Hana sadly said, the albino just stared at the ground, a small frown on his face.

"But why that?" Senra asked, Nqrse just gave them a small, sad smile as he spoke.

"It's mostly to make sure no more people find out about you guys."

"But, are we going to forget everything?" Amatsuki questioned, he didn't want to forget about his memories that are precious and dear to him, no one would.

"That's the plan," Hana said, "and it's not just you guys, it's for everyone in the kingdom."

"That'd make sense, I mean you can't easily pick and choose whose memories to erase." Urata stated as Soraru nodded his head in agreement.

"But at the same time, us not knowing would just let them easily take over." Riku said worriedly.

"You'll eventually get your memories back." Yuuto said as he smiled, "it'll just be once you're older."

"But I'm still confused on why we also have to lose them? Wouldn't it be better to just have the kingdom forget?" Kuro asked as she tilted her head.

"It's to make sure you guys don't end up saying anything that could possibly trigger the memories to come back." Nqrse stated.

"So...are we doing it now?" Amatsuki glanced at the others with an uncertain expression.

"I'm going to miss my memories with you guys." Lon said as she sighed.

"Actually, about that...." Hana trailed off as she gave the teal-haired male a side glance.

"You guys should thank me for this," Yuuto said as he grinned, "I'm going to take your memories but I'll let you guys keep some."

"Eh? But didn't you guys just say you were going to take all of them?" Kashitaro rose his eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm giving you time before your memories are taken away to make promises or stuff like that."

"But isn't this something that's urgent?" Urata said, confused at the teal-haired's carefree attitude about it.

"With those small memories that you guys get to keep then you'll be able to find each other again."

"You just want to see what happens when they remember this later on." Hana said in annoyance as the teal-haired giggled.

"Maybe~"

Will he ever stop being so careless? Hana just sighed at the male's personality. She ruffled his hair, causing Yuuto to glare at her in annoyance.

"We'll call you guys again once it's time~" Yuuto waved goodbye to them as he left the room.

"Just so you guys know, we're still going to remember, so we can watch over you guys and make sure nothing bad happens. Once we find the right time, I'll tell that brat to give your memories back." Hana bowed to them before leaving too.

"I'm sure it won't be as bad as it sounds like, you'll probably still find each other and become friends." Nqrse smiled at them and then left, leaving the others on their own.