Chapter 38 - Fit List

I put on the dress, it was a bright blue colour, kinda lacy. Short enough my Dad wouldn’t let me out, but he’s not here. I wore some blue high heels we’d bought when we went shopping before flying out. I wore the locket he bought me, I rarely took it off, only really when I am in the shower or something like that. Ryan was styling his hair, like the girl he is. He was wearing a dark denim shirt, buttoned to the top, dark black jeans – skin-tight, obviously – and army boots. No matter how many times he wears similar things, he is still breathtakingly gorgeous. He had a beaded bracelet on his wrist as well. Don’t know what that’s about.

“Ready yet handsome?” I asked from the doorway.

“Almost.” He replied smiling, he turned to look at me and just stopped. “Fuck, I don’t think I’ll make it out the door.” He commented, looking me up and down. I felt my face heat up.

“Ryan.” I laughed. “It’s your party, come on!”

“Spoilsport.” He muttered as we walked to the door.

“There’ll be time for that later.” I whispered in his ears, his face was one of glee, surprise, lust and annoyance. Guess he really did just wanna ‘get it on’. Before he could reply, I walked up to Eddie’s door as it opened.

“WOW!” Eddie gasped.

“Ryan’s letting you out the house?” Zach questioned.

“Barely.” I laughed, he had gone to get the others, so it’s alright to laugh about him. “You two look good. But where can you hide cookies?” I teased.

“He has some at the venue.” Eddie informed me.

“Hell yeah. I might even share.” Zach added with a wink.

“We should probably head to the car, before Ryan thinks we’ve stolen you.” Eddie announced, locking their door. We walked to the elevator together. “How are you feeling about tonight?” He asked as we got in. I knew what he was referring to.

“It should be fun, I think it’ll be great.” I really meant it too. Eddie just nodded.

“It will be. I think Ryan’s got some people for you to meet. He’s super excited about it.” Zach enthused, unaware of the hidden question.

We got into the car, because everyone else was already there. Susan looked great, wearing a black blousey thingy, sat next to Brent who was wearing a black top, with dark blue skin-tight trousers. They really do look good together.

“Babe, you are SEXY!” I told her.

“Thanks my dear. You look like a slut.”

“Ah! That’s so nice of you to say!” I laughed.