38. TFP Holoform Optimus x Fem! Racer Reader

Requested by: @silverrockshooter009

You are a rich, well known street racer in Jasper, Nevada and no one tries to challenge you. One day however as you were getting out of school you saw Vince, the school bully, having a heated argument with Jack, Miko and Raf. You try to break up the argument, but Vince punches you so hard that you black out. What happens when you wake up in your bedroom and you see the holoform of the Autobot leader himself?

______________________________________

You are a rich, well known street racer in Jasper, Nevada and no one tries to challenge you. One day however as you were getting out of school you saw Vince, the school bully, having a heated argument with Jack, Miko and Raf.

"Hey! Stop bullying them!" You yelled as you stormed over to Vince.

"What are you going to do about it, slut?" Vince asked you.

You got mad and tried to punch Vince. Unfortunately he punched you first. You fell to the ground and your vision went blurry. Thankfully Optimus saw the whole thing and decided to step in. The last thing you saw was a man with electric blue eyes pick you up. And the last thing you heard was Jack calling the man 'Optimus'.

_________________________

You groaned as you woke up. You looked around and saw that you were in your bedroom. The next thing that you noticed was the man. As your vision cleared up you saw how hot he was.

"W-what happened?" You asked the man.

"Vince punched you and I brought you to your house. Jack, Miko and Raf told me where you lived." Optimus said calmly.

"Before I blacked out I could have sworn that I heard Jack call you 'Optimus'." You said.

Optimus sighed before he told you who he was and why the Autobots and Decepticons were fighting their war on Earth. He also told you about his holoform. By the time he was finished you were speechless. He broke the silence by getting to know you better. After a while you felt as though you had known him forever.

Then you remembered that you had to go to a race in Dubai. You wished that you hadn't gotten into a fight with Vince because now you were going to be late.

"Optimus, I'm going to be late for my race." You said as you tried getting out of bed.

"You have plenty of time. The race isn't until tonight." Optimus said as he sat next to you on your bed.

You blushed heavily as he sat close to you and cupped your cheeks in his large hands. You were surprised at how real his holoform felt. It lead to you wondering if his holoform could do things that a human man could. You closed your eyes and pressed your lips to Optimus'. He tangled his fingers in your hair as he deepened the kiss.

You had kissed, made out and had sex with a few guys that were your age, but none of them were this good at kissing. Optimus licked your lower lip and you gave him access to your mouth. His tongue exploded every inch of your mouth as you made out with him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and moaned. You felt yourself get wet so you rubbed your legs together.

Optimus knew that you were turned on and he removed one of his hands from your hair so that he could rub your thighs.

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for adults only.