Here we go again.

I was sat on my own listening to my music on my phone,yes even though I'm a witch I still have a muggle phone with muggle music.I'm not going for the whole year without listening to my favorite artists such as Michael Jackson ,Linkin
Park,Boyzone,P!nk,Queen,AC/DC and Alice Cooper.Anywho I had extended the battery life on my phone so it would never die, I was currently listening to the song Poison by Alice Cooper and drawing my own and my father's animagus forms.He is a shaggy black dog and I am a black wolf.

Since there is time until the train reaches its destination,allow me to tell you about my self.I am Charmaine Black,most call me "Chaz". I share my nickname with my favorite member of Linkin Park Chester Bennington. I am twenty three years old,and I'm going back to school-as I said before I am a witch so I'm going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.I'll tell you why I'm going back in a minute.My parents kicked me out when I was twelve, sick I know-well my parents are really old fashioned, basically they believe a woman's place is in the kitchen and a man's was at work.

They are also racist and homophobic, we would get into loads of fights over my love of Michael Jackson, because he was a black man that had vitiligo and they thought it was a disgrace that he did what he had to do to his skin,without knowing the facts.

Plus they would complain about Stephen Gately of Boyzone and Freddie Mercury of Queen,because they where both gay men.To me I doesnt matter what your sexuality is,as long as your true to your self.My parents thought it disgusting if you were anything but straight. Enough about my toxic parents.A man by the name of Sirius Black took me in and raised me as his own daughter,with help from his close friend Remus Lupin and his wife Tonks.

I dropped out of school at sixteen when Sirius was wrongly sent to jail and I kept an eye on his godson Harry Potter.So I agreed to go and finish my final two years at school. I think it will be nice to see if Hogwarts has changed or not.The only thing I'm not looking forward to is if there are any new staff at school,they will probably know who my "parents" are because they are ministry works,they will more than likely judge me because of them.

For some reason the head master Albus Dumbledore along with my head of house Severus Snape-yes I'm a Slytherin deal with it-had made me a prefect along with a boy called Draco Malfoy.I decided to stop my drawing and music and to put on my uniform.The train was slowing down,so we must almost be there
"Here we go again" I said to the empty carriage.