Part 129

"It's my mother's. It's powerful, but it's not the same. Doesn't quite understand me. Know what I mean?" Draco replies. "Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix. You knew it was me. You didn't say anything." "Come on, Draco." Goyle whispers in his ear. I can see that Draco is uncomfortable, he acts all tough around them, but he is different. I know it, I have seen it, multiple times. And it hurts that he ignores me like this, and it hurts he is acting like this around them. That he doesn't show who he really is. "Don't be a prat. Do him." Goyle whispers once again. Harry goes to grab his wand. "Easy." he says, locks his eyes with mine, I see the regret in them. "Expelliarmus!" Hermione says and Draco's wand flies out of his hand. "Avada Kedavra!" Goyle yells casting the curseat Hermione. "Stupify!" Hermione yells bouncing off the curse. But the spells attack each other and the box with the Diadem. And since box is open the Diadem goes flying. On top of the stacked furniture. Ron roars and runs after them, I follow him. "That's my girlfriend, you numpties!" he yells. "Girlfriend?" I ask, he looks at me while still running. A big smirk on his face. I laugh and we run after Blaise, Goyle and Draco. They throws spells behind them towards us. We avoid them and keep running. Then Goyle throws a spell, making a giant fire snake. That is now coming towards us. "Bloody!" I say, unaware of the fact that I am now standing still. Ron grabs my hand and pulls me back to where we came from. "Run." he says, again we start running, but this time away from the three. Away from my boyfriend. Again. There is always something that keeps us appart. It's not fair. "Run! Run!" Ron yells as we run past Hermoine and Harry. "Goyle's setting the bloody place on fire!" Ron lets go of me and grabs Hermione, then the four of us are running for our lifes. "What about Draco? We can't leave him in here!" I yell at Harry. He either ignores me, again, or he doesn't hear me and keeps running. Every corner we turn there is fire. There is no way we can get out. We are trapped in the middle of a crossroad of furniture, every path there is fire. Now there is for sure no way out of here. We are going to die  Harry protects us with water. Ron falls to the ground. "Harry." he says, I turn to him, only to see that he has fallen against broomsticks. Thank Merlin. "Olivia, you can't fly right?" I shake my head. Ron nods and hands, Hermione and Harry a broom, takes one himself. "You go with Hermione." he says Hermione nods and gets on the broomstick. Nodding her head for me to jump on behind her. I quickly get on and she flies up. Never really been on a broomstick, makes this really scary. Especially because there is fire underneath us. Hermione starts flying towards the exit. Harry and Ron follow. Then we fly over Draco and Blaise. "Stop! We can't leave them! They will die!" I yell. "Please!" I cry. "She is right, we can't leave them!" Harry says. "They are joking right?" Ron asks Hermione. We turn around and fly back to Draco and Blaise. "If we die for them, Harry, Olivia, I'm going to kill you!" Ron yells. Harry grabs Draco's hand and pulls him on his broomstick. Ron does the same with Blaise. Now we fly towards the exit again and fly out of the Room. Hermione casts a spell to open the fire so we can get out. We fall to the ground outside of the Room. Draco gets up and runs towards me. "Are you all right?" He asks, I nod. "You?" he aslo nods. I kiss him. "I love you." I say, "I love you too." "Harry!" Hermione yells. And throws something towards him, I can't see what it is. But Harry cathces is and stabs the Diadem with it. A big black cloud comes out of it, then Ron kicks it into the fire inside the Room. Three heads appear, three heads of Voldemort. Before the heads can get out of the Room the doors close. Draco is still holding me thight. All of us breathing heavily. Blaise has already left, he did right after we got out of the Room. "I have to go." Draco says, "No, please don't leave me." I cry, he holds my head and makes me look at him. "Sorry, baby girl. I have to. I love you." he kisses me and runs away. Hermione grabs my hand and pulls me towards Harry, who is still sitting on the ground, breathing heavily. "It's the snake." he says once Ron, Hermione and I are standing in front of him. "She's the last one. It's the last horcrux." "How are we going to get her? And kill her? Voldemort must know, there is no way we can do that." I say, having lost hope, to ever kill him. "Look inside him, Harry." Ron says, kneeling down to Harry. "Find out where he is. If we find him, we can find the snake." he says, to Harry but also turning his head towards me, hoping that it comforts me. "Then we can end this." Harry starts breathing heavily again, move his head weirdly. Hermione and I kneel down to them as well. Harry lets out a breath, he was holding in and opens his eyes. "I know where he is." he says. We nod and get up on our feet. We run down the stairs and throw spells at everyone that is in the way. We run onto the courtyard, where everyone is fighting and we have to avoid spells and trolls trying to knock our heads off of our body. We get to the bridge, and there are Dementors coming our way. Before we can do anything a blue light makes all the Dementors dissapear. I look behind me and see Aberforth standing there making all the Dementors go away. So we start running again. To the boat house.