Part 91

The train comes to a stop, so I quickly get off of the couch and get dressed. "No, babe, please." Draco says, looking at me while I am getting dressed. "Babe, we are in London. We need to get off the train, now hurry up." I say, Draco sighs but does as I told him. We get off the train and Harry and Ron are standing outside, Hermione sees them and walks over to them. I do the same. "Hey, where did you go?" Hermione asks, then she looks at me, then back at Draco. My cheeks turn red. "Oh my god." she just says, rolling her eyes, Draco chuckles. "We are going to find mom, have a good holiday!" I say, then I hug the three of them. "Leaving already?" Fred asks, I giggle and walk over to the twins, to hug them. Draco cuffs, I look at him "What?" I ask. "Nothing." he says, I roll my eyes and hug Fred and George. Draco cuffs again. "Ok, buddy, what is your problem?" Fred asks letting go off me. "First off all, I am not your buddy. And second off all, I don't like you hugging my girlfriend." "Why? She can hug Harry and Ron, why not us?" George asks. "It's not you Weaslebee, it's your brother." Draco says, pointing to Fred. "Oh, my god babe. Stop it, this is nonsense." I say, "It is not. I just don't like it." "So I am the only one who is not allowed to hug Olivia?" "You got that right." "Why not?" "Because it is obvious that you like-" "Draco! Stop. Now. We are leaving." I say, grabbing his hand. 'Sorry' I mouth to Fred. "What in the bloody hell was that all about Draco?" "I told you, he likes you, and I am not in for it." "He does not like me, why would you think that? We are just good friends." I say irritated. "Olive!" I hear mom say, I look away from Draco, letting go of his hand and run up to mom. "Mom! Hey, how have you been?" I ask, hugging her. "Oh, baby, I have been great. Is Draco staying with us?" she asks, looking at him. I glare at him, "Yeah, if that is ok with you?" I say. "Is everything alright?" She asks. "Yes, he is just a bit annoying right now." I tell her. "But is it ok if he stays with us?" "Yes, of course. Now let's go home and eat, you must be very hungry." "Not really but let's go." I say, looking over to Draco, who is standing by our suitcases. "You coming?" I ask, he nods and starts rolling the trolley's. I walk back to him and take my trolley. "Sorry." he says. "It is ok, just let it be." I say. 

----------------------------

Christams break is almost over, Draco, mom and I have been spending most of it together. Mom had to work sometimes so then Draco and I had the house to ourselfs, which was pretty nice. In two days we go back to Hogwarts. I love it back home but I love it back at Hogwarts, so I can't wait to go back. "Good morning sleepy head." Draco says as I walk into the kitchen. "Hey." I say "What are you making?" I say standing behind him and putting my arms around his waist. "Pancakes." he says casually. "Oeh, I love those." I say "I know you do, that's why I did it." "Awh, that is so sweet of you. I love you." I say kissing his cheek. "Love you too." he says, and flips the pancake. "They are almost done, would you set the table. Your mom is already at work, so it is just the two of us again." "Okay, I can do that." I say, open a cabinet and grab two plates. Take utensills and place them on the table. "You can just wait there, I will bring the pancakes." Draco says, so I sit down on a chair. After a couple of minutes Draco walks in with the stack of pancakes. "Oeh, babe, they look so good." I say, "Don't drool, that's gross." he replies chuckling. "Oh shut up and put those pancakes down, so I can eat." I say he chukles and puts the plate down. I quickly grab a pancake. Put some sirup on it and take a bite. "Oh, they are so good!" I say. "Glad you like it, I had to ask your mom how to make them." "Ah, babe that is so sweet." I giggle. He blushes, but continues to eat his pancakes. After two pancakes I am full. "Are you really going to make me eat all these?" "No, we can put them in the fridge so we can eat them another time, or something. But I really don't need to eat more, or I will explode." "You only ate two." "I know, it is crazy." I say. He rolls his eyes. Once Draco is done eating we clear the table and decide to play a board game. "Ha! I won!" Draco says when the game is over, he did win. I pout, "You cheated!" I say. "I would never." he smirks and walks over to me, grabs my head and kisses me. "Want me to make it up to you?" "What do you have in mind?" I say. "Nothing really." he chuckles "We can watch a movie?" I suggest. "Sounds good." he says and we walk over to the couch. I grab the tv remote and search for a movie. Finally found one that we both want to watch and I click play. I crawl up into Draco's side and he puts his arm around me. Making me feel safe, as always. "Good afternoon." Mom says, walking into the living room, in the middle of the movie. "Hey, how was work?" "Good, what have you been up to today?" "Nothing really, ate pancakes, played a game and now we are watching a movie, as you can see." I tell her. "Good for you, I am going to go shower. Do you want to go out for dinner tonight? Last night we can before you two head back to Hogwarts." "What about tomorrow night?" "I have to work." "Oh, well we would love to, wouldn't we babe?" I ask Draco. Who just nods, eyes fixed on the tv. "Good, well like I just said I am going to go shower. I will be right back, think about a place you want to go." mom says and walks upstairs.