Part 49

The rest of the week has been fun, I have been sleeping with Draco in his bed all week. We have been hanging out with Neville and Luna. It was the best Chirstmas break I have ever had. Today everyone is coming back today, I can't wait for them to be back. "Good morning sleepy head." I say as I sit on the side of Draco's bed and feel him pull me back to lay with him. "Morning." he says. "Babe, we need to get ready, everyone is coming back in today." I tell him kissing his nose. "Do we have to?" "Yes honey, we have to." I giggle and try to get out of his grip. "Fine, you are no fun." he says letting go of me. "Me? No fun? I will show you fun." I say and jump ontop of him and kiss his neck, jaw and then his lips. He sits up making me sit on his lap and holds me very tight. "Do not do this now baby girl, then we won't leave the room for another thirdy minutes." "So? They won't be back in an hour." I say with a playful smile on my face. "Oh my god, what have I done to you?" he groans. I continue to kiss his neck. He than grabs my face and kisses my neck. I feel him bite and I moan. "Draco!" I say. "What? You started it." he says I feel him leave a mark on my neck. "Yes but-" he cuts me off by kissing my lips. "Sush." he says and starts undressing me again. "I just got dressed." I wine. "Well you started it, now Imma finish it." he says and throws me off of him so he can get ontop of me. I giggle and grab his shoulders to bring his face to mine again. I kiss him as he grabs a condom from his nightstand. "Can I?" I ask, his eyes widen. "You can." he says and hands it to me. I rip it open and take the condom out. He has already taken of his boxers and I place the condom around him. He moans. Then pushes me back and takes of my panties. He slips inside of me and I kiss him. "God." I say. "Oh Draco." he goes harder and harder. Then he pulls himself out. "What? You're just gonna stop? Right before I was about to?" I ask. He smirks "I am going to shower, get dressed I will be right back." he says. "Draco! Don't you dare to walk away right now!" I yell after him, I just hear him laugh but he keeps walking. I get up from the bed and get dressed as he ordered me to do. About 10 minutes later Draco comes back into the room with damp hair and a towel around his waist. "I hate you." I say. "Love you too." he just states and goes for his closet. "Are you excited for everyone to come back?" he asks casually while picking out some clothes. "I mean I guess, but it will mean I can't spend the nights here anymore." I say and Draco turns around. "That is true. But hey, it will be fine." he says and pulls on his pants. I stand up and walk towards him. "I love you." I say when I stand in front of him and put my hands on his still bare chest. "I love you too." he says and kisses me. "Now get off and let me get dressed." He says pushing me off, I pout. "I like you way better like this." I say and point at his chest. He chuckles. "I know, and I like you way better with nothing on. But you don't hear me complaining." then he pulls on his shirt and buttons it. I hand him his robe and we walk towards the Great Hall. We hear a lot of noise from the Great Hall as we walk closer. There are already a lot of students inside, but there are coming in more. "Olivia!" I hear and see Hermione, Ron and Harry standing at the furhtest end of the Gryffindor table. I let go of Draco's hand and run to them to hug them. "Hey you!" Ron says. "How was your break?" I ask when I am done hugging everyone. "How is your dad?" I aks Ron. "He is doing good, thanks." Ron replies. "What is that in your neck?" Hermione asks and I hear Draco chuckle behind me. I turn to him and place my hand on the spot Draco had left earlier. "Oh nothing." I say, "Yeah nothing." Draco says and places his hand on my waist as he stands beside me. "Sure." Hermione says sarcastically but does not ask further. "By the wau Hagrid is back, we wanted to go there earlier but thought we would wait for you." she says. "He is?" I ask. Ron nods. "Well let's go then!" I say "Sorry, I really have to go to him." I say and turn to Draco. "Yeah, of course. Go ahead. I will catch you later." he says some what annoyed, but kisses me and walks away. "Ok well let's go." Ron says. We run out of the castle towards Hagrid's hut. "I will say this one last time." we hear Umbridge say from inside of the hut once we make it there. "I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been." se continues, we sneek up to the window to see what is going on. "I told you. I've been away for me health." Hagrid replies. "Your healt?" Umbridge says, she looks around Hagrid towards the window where we are standing, we duck so she can't see us. "Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know." Hagrid says "Oh yes. As gamekeeper fresh air must be difficult to come by. If I were you, I shouldn't get too used to being back. In fact, I mighn't bother unpacking at all." she says, "She can't do that!" I exclaim, right after the words come out of my mouth Harry puts his hand on it to keep me quiet. "Sh!" Hermione whispers.