Part 133

"Olivia!" I hear, everyone hears it too. We turn around, and there she is. Mom. Standing beside Hagrid, and McGonagall. "Mom!" I look at Harry and Draco, they let go of me and I start running towards her. "Oh mom!" I exclaim once I am in her arms agian. We hug for a couple of minutes, without saying anything. "Why didn't you write me?" I ask her. "Why didn't you write me?" she asks laughing. "Because, I was kind of busy here." I laugh. "I knew you were. Draco send me a letter, explaining what was going on here." she says, looking over my shoulder, I follow her gaze and see Draco standing only a few feet behind me. "You did?" he nods. "I thought your mom deserved to know what was going on, I knew you weren't writing her. Even though most of the time I didn't know where you were or what you were up to. I just knew that you weren't writing." I hug him. "Thank you." I whisper. He kisses the top of my head and lets go. He walks to mom and hugs her. All I can think right now is how lucky I am to have him. And have him for myself. That he isn't part of them anymore and that he is trying his best to be a better him. Already, it's been a few hours since they left him here. And he already is trying. He always has been trying, for me. And I appreciate it, so bloody much. "What?" he asks once he has let go of mom. "Nothing, just happy to have you both here with me." I smile at mom and Draco. "And all of you of course!" I say smiling at Hermion, Ron, Harry, Hagrid and the Weasley family. Who is one person short, and that stings. I hug the Weasley family once more. Even Percy. Even he is having a hard time adjusting that Fred is gone, and never will come back. I hug George a little longer than the rest. I feel like he is the one that is hurting the most right now. And forever will be the one that is hurting the most. Fred was his other half. Not something you can replace. "I love all of you. I do, and I am so glad that we went through this together. Not that I wanted to go through this, but at least it was with each other." I laugh, they laugh with me. We go back into the castle, which is completely destroid. The once beautiful Hogwarts is now a mess, bricks everywhere, dead bodies laying in the Great Hall. Draco grabs my hand and squeezes it. "I love you too." he says.

-----------------------------------

5 months after the Battle of Hogwarts

Draco is staying with me and mom. Since, well, his parents left him at Hogwarts. After he choose me. And I am glad they did, he has been doing so much better than when he stayed with them. We have been going back to Hogwarts a couple of times just after the Battle, to help restore the castle a little, mostly help cleaning. Mom has been working at the hospital most of the time, but also has helped cleaning the castle as well. Draco and I have been reconnecting a lot. It was as if we fell appart with the castle. And we are doing better than ever. Harry has also left the Dursley's and has moved in with the Weasleys, which has been great for him. More time with Ron, and Ginny. Hermione also moved in with them. Since she couldn't go back to her parents after she obliviated them. Draco and I have been going there a lot too, just spending time with them. They have accepted Draco completely. Since he left his family behind he changed so much, and they all see it. He still has a hard time letting go of his parents, but he know it is best for him that he does. And he has accepted that. "Babe?" I yell from upstairs. "Yes?" Draco replies. "I love you!" I hear him laugh. "I love you too, baby girl. You know that!" I walk downstairs and let myself fall on the couch next to him. He pulls me closer, "I have so missed this, you, us." I say quietly. "I know, so have I. But I am not planning to go anywhere anytime soon. Okay, maybe thats a lie." he says "What?" "I meant, that I may want to buy a house. For just the two of us. Don't get me wrong, I love your mom. But I want a house, just for the two of us. Maybe one day even our kids." he says, my heart melts. He wants kids with me? He is thinking about our future? A future together? I have thought about it too, but it makes me so happy. "Babee!" is all I can really say, I jump on top of him and kiss him. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. "Maybe we can make one now?" he asks, I giggle. "Babe, don't you think we are a bit young?" I laugh. "Right, well I have condoms." he says I giggle and he takes this as a sign. He pushes me off of him and stands up. Then he pulls me op from the couch and carries me upstairs. Once upstairs he starts taking of my clothes and I take of his. He quickly grabs a condom and slids it on. Then he pushes me on the bed. After a while I hear the front door open. "Babe sush, mom's home!" I say giggling. "Oh, bloody hell." he says and pulls out. "I know you still fancy me. Soulton." Draco says before we quickly get dressed. I giggle and smile. "Of course I still fancy you, always have always will."I say and we head back down. "I have dinner." mom says once we walk into the kitchen. "Oh, did I interrupt something?" she giggles, looking at Draco. Who's hair is a mess. "Mom!" I say. "Sorry. Now I brought pizza, let's eat. You must be hungry." I sigh and sit down at the table. 

And they lived happily ever after

Draco and Olivia got married and had two kids. A son Scorpius Malfoy, and a Daughter Jillian Malfoy, after Olivia's mother, who passed away a couple of months before Olivia gave birth to Jillian. Harry and Ginny got married and had three kids: James Potter, Lily Potter and Albus Potter. Hermione and Ron also got married and had two kids: Rose Granger-Weasley and Hugo Granger-Weasley. They remaind friends after the Battle of Hogwarts and now their kids are at Hogwarts.

A/N
Don't forget to vote! Please <3