Part 34

Umbridge is taking over the whole school! Every time someone does something she doesn't like she makes a rule against it. When she does she makes Mr. Filch hang the rule up on the wall of the door to the Great Hall. This woman is crazy. Now she is standing at the front of the school paparazzi all around her asking questions and taking pictures for the 'Daily Prophet'. "She is driving me crazy." I groan as Hermione, Harry, Ron and I are watching her from inside of the castle. "I know me too. All those new rules. And Dumbledore is just doing nothing about it." Ron says. A few days later we are sitting in professor Trelawney's classroom, "Dream it-" she starts but Umbridge, who is sitting in front of the class, interrupts her "Just one question, dear. You've been in this post how long exactly?" she says. "God that woman is killing me." Draco says making the class giggle and Umbridge give him a glare. I know she likes him, like he is her favorite student. He just doesn't like her. I glare at him as well, he sees this and shrugs his shoulders. I roll my eyes at him. "I don't know exactly." professor Trelawney says. Umbridge gets up and walks out of class. "What is her deal?" I hear Crabbe say. "I don't know but shut up." Draco says. What is your deal?  I ask myself looking at Draco. "Well as I was about to say, before professor Umbridge interrupted me, dream it, feel it, live it." Trelawney says walking with a book in her hand. I don't have any attention what so ever, making it hard to concentrate in the rest of the classes today. "Ok now you can all go! But don't forget about the assignment!" professor Sprout says. And I stand up from my stool to walk out of class. "Have a great evening." she says enthusiastic as I walk out of the room. I smile at her but my mind is somewhere else. When I make my way to my dormitory I see Mr. Filch standing ,once again, on the ladder hanging up a new rule Umbridge made up. I sigh and keep walking not even wanting to know the new rule. As days go by the wall gets fuller and fuller, almost leaving no space for new rules. She is really taking over this school and no sign of Dumbledore anywhere. Once again we are in professors Trelawney's class. "Could you please predict something for me?" Umbridge says walking into the class room. Everyone annoyed that she is here again. But also confused as to what she wants to know. "I'm sorry?" Trelawney says. "Could you predict how long it will take me to fire you?" Umbridge says, shocking everyone. "You can't do that!" I say standing up. "What is that Miss Soulton?" Umbridge speaks to me. "I said you can't do that! You are already turning this school in to your own little village with all you stupid rules. And I have had enough." I say getting mad. "My office. Now." she says. Still with that awful smile on her face, I would love to punch it off right now. I humph and sit back down. "I said-" "I heard what you said, I just don't feel like it." I state crossing my arms. "What has gotten into you?" Hermione whispers. "She has, that awful lady right there." I say pointing at Umbridge, her smile comes of her face for just a second. "NOW! My office!" she says. "Fine." I say and stand up. 

---------------------

"What was that all about?" Harry asks when I get back to our common room after my little chat with Umbridge. "You couldn't tell? I have had enough of that woman! She needs to go, or I will." I say angrily. "Seriously, Olivia. What has gotten into you?" Hermione asks putting her hand on my arm and dragging me to sit on the sofa. But lets go of me and walks to the painting when there is a knock. She opens it and there is Draco standing in the door way. He seems mad. "What the bloody hell Olivia?!" he says. Storming in the room and walking over to me. "What? You got to be the badass of the school for 4 years and now I do so and it is a bad thing?" I say standing up to be more at eye level with him. But he is still a couple of inches taller than me. "You guys need to come to the courtyard!" Neville says walking down the stairs before Draco can say anything. But I still see the anger in his eyes. "What why?" "I don't know something is happening." We all go to the courtyard on our way there Harry spots Cho, he fast walks up to her: "Cho, wh-whats going on?" "It is professor Trelawney." I hear her say. We all walk a bit faster after hearing it. Draco tries to stop me but I keep walking, I need to know what is happening. We get to the courtyard and see Trelawney standing in the middle of it, with a couple of her suitcases. Mr. Filch is walking over to her with her last one. "I uh." she starts but stops and sits down on her suitcase, looking defeated. Then Umbridge walks out of the castle walking over to Trelawney. "Sixteen- sixteen years I've lived and taught here." Trelawney speaks when Umbridge is close to her. "Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this." she cries. Umbridge holds up a piece of parchment and says: "Actually, I can." Then McGonagall makes her way through the students and hugs Trelawney. "Oh, oh dear." she says. Umbridge looks pleased. "Something you'd like to say dear?" she asks. "Oh there are several things I would like to say." McGonagall says sassy. I like her, but where is Dumbledore in all of this. It makes me mad that I haven't seen him almost all year and that he lets Umbridge do these horrible things. Right then the castle doors open and Dumbledore walks out. "Look who finally decided to show up!" I say mad. Getting glares form students. "Shut up Olivia." Draco says. I give him a mad look. What is wrong with me?

A/N
Don't forget to vote! Please <3