Book 2 Part 25

I see my mom standing in the hall of the station. But she isn't alone. There is a man standing beside her. "Olive baby!" she exclaims when she sees me, running towards me with open arms. I let go of my trolly and run towards her as well. "Mom!" I say and we hug. "God I have missed you!" she says. I see that the man is now standing by my trolly. I let go of mom. "Oh dear! How was Hogwarts? Did you have a great time? Did you make friends?" she says. Then she sees me looking at the man. "Oh honey, this is Andrew, I wanted to tell you this in person not by letter." she says now standing beside him and holding his arm. She is dating this man? Without telling me? I thought it would be just the two of us this Summer. "He and I have been dating for 4 months now." "4 MONTHS?! And you don't think of telling me!?" I exclaim mad. "I did, I just thought it was best to tell you in person." she repeats. "Mom! I thought it would be just the two of us." I say walking out of the station. "Jillian, let her be." I hear Andrew say. "And you," I turn around knowing he is standing behind me "you don't even know me, so don't tell my mother what to do and what not to do!" I point at him. "Olivia!" my mom says. "Don't talk to him like that." "Eugh mom! I am going home." I say and start walking. Not really knowing where I am going, I just walk somewhere. "That is not the way home." Andrew says. "Ok I am done! Could you leave? I don't like you!" I say to him. "Olivia that is it! Get in the car!" Mom says. I sigh and go to the car they are standing at and get in the back. This man changed my mom, and not in a good way. "What has gotten into you?" mom says as she gets in. "I don't know mom! I just had a rough last few weeks ok? And then you show up with your boyfriend I didn't even know about! It is all just to much right now." "I am sorry darling, we are going home now then you can go to your room and relax." I nod "Alright lady all your stuff is in the trunk but your owl didn't fit so here." Andrew says holding Dexter to me in his cage. I take it and give him an angry look. "Your daughter is out of control Jill, how did you raise her?" He says as he gets in on the drivers side. "What do you mean?" "I said she is out of control. A mean little girl." he says as if I am not sitting here. "Hello?! I am sitting right here, I can hear every single word you are saying." I say. "Just shut up until we get home." he says. "How dare you speak to me like that. Mom? Are you seriously letting him talk to me like that? And home? You live with us?" "Yes I live with your mother." Andrew says. Once we get home I take my baggage out of the trunk, getting no help what so ever from mom or Andrew. I take it upstairs and lie on my bed. This man isn't good for mom, like not at all. I need to get her out of this relationship. But how? 

------------- Trigger warning: Abusive behavior!

I have been home for about two weeks now. And Andrew is still here, I still haven't been able to figure out how to get mom out of it. And when I bring it up with her she just doesn't seem to listen to anything I have too say. "Olivia! Dinner has to be made! Why aren't you done yet to do so?" Andrew yells from underneath the stairs. I walk down and see mom standing in the kitchen. "Jill what are you doing?!" he says slapping her and pulling her away from the kitchen. "We have Olivia for that kind of stuff!" he continues. "And you why aren't you in the kitchen yet?" "Because you prick are hitting my mother for no apparent reason!" I say stepping up to him, but that was a bad idea, because he hits me in my face. "Au! What was that for?" I scream at him "You aren't standing in the kitchen cooking." then he slaps me again. "And this one is for speaking up to me! Now get in the kitchen before you get another slap!" he says. As I walk past him he slaps the back of my head. I hear mom crying. "What are you crying for? You useless piece of shit." "Ok now I have had enough! My mom is no useless piece of shit! You arse!" he then punches me right in the face. "Get out of my house! Now!" he says punching me again and dragging me to the door. "Only if I can take mom with me!" I yell. "No of course not!" he says. "Stop Andrew stop!" mom says. "What is that? Are you speaking up to me as well? Do you want me to punch her again? Cuz I will!" he says holding his fist up to my face, looking at mom. I see this as an opportunity to kick him in the balls. As he falls to the ground I run to mom grab her and we try to run out of the house. He grabs my ankle as I run past him, making me fall to the ground. "Olivia!" mom says kneeling beside me. "No mom get out of here I will be fine!" I say. "But-" "No mom get out!" I yell, I see her eyes tear up. But she does as I say and runs out of the house. "You will not get away from this so easily, Jill!" Andrew yells getting up and grabbing my arm dragging me to my feet again.