Part 73

Draco is bloody concentrated on making this potion. I am not good at potions so I don't understand it that much. So I just admire the view. "Working hard I see?" Slughorn says standing next to me. "Oh, yes. I am very hard working." I say, Draco is now looking at me. "Good." Slughorn walks away. "Liking the view now are we?" Draco says winking. "Oh, hell, a very good view I have." I say smiling at him, he smiles back and turns back to his potion. "Tell me, why are you working so hard on this potion?" I ask him walking closer to him. "I want the good grades darling." he says turning to me and grabbing my waist. I kiss him. Slughorn coughs, I break the kiss to look at him. "This isn't hard work Miss." he says. "Oh, trust me it is." I say, laughing a little, he does not look amused so I get back to my part of the table. "Am I hard work?" Draco asks leaning over the table. I lean over the table too. I nod, "You are one hand full." I say and boop his nose. He chuckles. "I guess I am, aren't I?" I nod again. "But can you help me with this potion. I don't understand a single thing." I admit. "Sure." Draco says putting his stuff down once again and walking over to my part of the table. He stands behind me locking me inbetween him and the table. His arms both on each side of me to show me what to do. "What is this?" Slughorn says. "I am helping Olivia with her potion, sir." Draco replies, I nod. Slughorn nods and walks away to check on other students. Everyone is working on their potion and I see Seamus' explode in his face. I giggle. I feel Draco chuckle, he saw it too. Seamus gives us a death stare, his face covered in black. I look over to Harry, who is working on his potion with no difficulties, how does he do that? My hair is all puffy, Draco tries to maintain it. "Sorry." I say, "No worries. I think you look quite cute with your hair like that." he chuckles, "Shut up, I look like trash." I say. "If you say so, but I don't think you do." he says resting his chin on my shoulder. After a while of struggling for everyone, except Harry, Harry says "I am done professor." Slughorn walks over to Harry with a little leaf. When he is standing with Harry he drops the leaf in his potion. I can't see what is happening but I think it is good, 'cause Slughorn says "Merlin's beard. It is perfect. So perfect I dare say that one drop would kill us all." "Saint Potter." Draco says. "Shut up, don't be jealous." I say. Everyone is gathered by a table, Harry and Slughorn are standing on the other side of it. "So here we are, then, as promised." Slughorn says holding the bottle of Liquid Luck. "One vial of Felix Felicis." Harry tries to grab it from his hand but Slughorn pulls it away. "Congratulations." now he hands it to Harry, but with a warninng: "Use it well." he starts to applaud, I applaud with him and so do others, but Draco doesn't. I sigh, come on it isn't that hard to be happy for someone, or to congratulate them. "Class dismised." Slughorn says and we all walk out. Draco waits for me. "Always Potter who is better at everything." I says annoyed. "Draco please, he is my friend. Could you not?" I say grabbing his hand. "Sorry." "What is wrong? You seem so unavailable but also annoyed. Did I do something?" I ask. "Oh no baby, it isn't your falt. I, uh, am just not feeling to well to be honest." he says, I see straight through his lie. "Don't lie to me. Please, what is wrong." I say again. "Fine, but not here. Meet me after school here ok? I will tell you." he says. "Sure" I say unsure. He kisses my head and walks away, to Crabbe and Goyle. "What is his deal?" Hermione asks. "Same as yours, annoyed that Harry won." "He had some other kind of book, with more advanced magic I think. It was different than our books." Hermione says. "What do you mean?" I ask, "I don't know. It looked weird, and that he had it done, while all of us were struggling is also weird." "Maybe we should just ask him about it?" I suggest. Hermoine nods. We head to our next class, Defense Against the Dark Arts, from Snape. Who is excited? Not me. I can tell you that. Hermione and I sit next to eachother, Ron and Harry take the desks in front of us. "Good morning students." Snape starts. He tells us all about Defenses. I am not really paying attention though, my mind is on Draco, on why he was acting like that. "Do you know where Harry ran of to?" Ron asks stepping in beside Hermione, making me jump a little. It is the end of the school day, we just had our last class of today, Hermione and I were walking towards the Gryffindor common room. "I don't know, I thought you two were together." I say. "Well we were but he is now gone." "He had to go to Dumbledore's office." Seamus says, walking past us. "Any idea why?" I ask, he turns around but keeps walking, backwards. "Don't know, just heard he had to go to Dumbledore's office, that's all." "Thank you." I say, Seamus turns back around and continues to walk, where ever he was headed too. "Oh, I just remembered, Draco and I had plans! I will see you later!" I say turning around to head back to the dungeons, to meet Draco. I get to potions classroom and sneak in. Before someone notices. Draco isn't here yet, so I take a seat at a table.