Part 78

"Katie, you don't know what it could be." Leanne says, walking a couple off feet infront of us. We are walking back towards the castle, when I overhear them. "Harry, harry." Ron says. "What?" "Did you hear what she was saying back at the pub? About me and her snogging?" Ron whispers, but I can hear him. I don't know if Hermione heard him too. "As if." Hermione and I are walking a bit infront of him and Harry, Hermione a little drunk I think. She acts weird. Harry and Ron walk beside us and Hermione throws her arms over mine and Harry's shoulder. A second later I hear a scream. I shake Hermione's arm from me and run towards the scream. It was Leanne who screamed. "I warned her. I warned her not to touch it!" she says as we get closer. Katie starts shaking, then something, or someone moves her roughly. Dragging her side to side on the ground. Then she flies into the sky, and screams loudly. I cover my ears. After a few seconds of her hanging in the air, it drops her, making her fall to the ground, hard! "Oh my god." I exclaim. "Don't get any closer. Get back, all of you." Hagrid says, walking up behind us. We do as he says and lean against the little wall that makes the path. Hagrid walks past us to Katie. "Now, now, now, now, now." he picks her up. I see Harry look at  a paper, a brown paper, on the paper there is a black box. There is also a necklace lying beside it, in the snow. Harry kneeles down next to it, "Do not touch that, except by the wrappings. Do you understand?" Hagrid says. Harry nods, and grabs the paper like Hagrid told him. Hagrid carries Katie back to the castle, straight to the hospital wing. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Leanne and I walk to McGonagall's office to give her the necklace. McGonagall places the necklace on her stand. "You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks?" she asks Leanne. "It's like I said. She left to go to the loo, and when she came back she had the package. She said it was important she deliver it." Leanne repeats herself. "Did she say to whom?" McGonagall asks. "To professor Dumbledore." Leanne answers. "Very well. Thank you, Leanne. You may go." McGonagall says, Leanne turns around and walks away. Now McGonagall turns to us. "Why is it, when something happens it is always you four?" "Believe me, professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years." Ron says, McGongall looks past us, "Oh, Severus." to apperantly Snape, who was walking behind us. "Could you take a look at this?" she says motioning to the necklace. Snape sighs, but walks over to the stand. He takes out his wand, and lifts up the necklace. Inspecting it. "What do you think?" McGonagall asks him. "I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive." he says in his emotionless voice. "She was cursed, wasn't she?" Harry speaks up. "I know Katie off the Quidditch pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly. If she was delivering that to professor Dumbledore, she wasn't doing it knowingly." "Yes she was cursed." "It was Malfoy." Harry speaks up, I jerk my head to him, only to see him look at me. "What? Draco wouldn't do such a thing!" I exclaim, angirly, defensing my boyfriend. "That is a very serious accusation, Potter." McGonagall says, in disbelief of what he just said. "Indeed." Snape agrees with her. Draco wouldn't, would he? Was that why he was in the Broomsticks? No, he wouldn't. Right?  I ask myself, doubting my faith in Draco. "Your evidence?" "I just know." "He wouldn't do such a thing!" I say "Quiet." Snape hisses to me. I close my mouth immediately. "You just... know." Snape says. "Once again, you astonish with your gifts, Potter. Gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen One." he continues, getting a look of disbelief from McGonagall. "I suggest you go back to your dormitories." she then speaks up again. "All of you." we do as she says and walk away. "Are you crazy! Draco would never do such a thing Harry! How dare you accuse him?" I practically yell at him. Once we are faraway enough. "Sorry, Olivia, I just really think it is him who did it." he replies calmly. "No, he didn't" I say and storm off. Out onto the courtyard, not wanting to deal with him. "Baby girl, are you ok?" "Did you do it?" I ask, looking up at Draco, who is now standing infront of the bench I am sitting on. "Do what?" "Curse Katie Bell to bring Dumbledore that necklace, for whatever stupid reason?" I say. He looks away. "YOU DID?" I say. Mad, at him, but also at myself to believe he had changed. "I did, but I had too. For the Dark Lord. You know I am a Death Eater." he whispers. "But still, you did it! Oh my god Draco, I thought you had changed!" I say. "I did, I have! Really, but if I didn't do it, there would be-" "Severe consequenses. I know." I say irritated. "Sorry baby girl, I really wish I didn't have too. Really." "Bloody, Draco. I know, but it is hard ok? It is so bloody hard, to trust you." I say, hurt flashing in his eyes when I do. "I am sorry, I didn't mean it like that! I just feel like I don't know you anymore. I feel like you have this whole other life, that I am not part off and it is hard." I say. "I know, baby girl, that is how I feel too. But I just can't tell you what I am doing all the time. Otherwise the Dark Lord will, I don't know really what he will do if I tell you, but it won't be anything good. I can promise you that." he says now sitting next to me and holding me close to him. "I am sorry babe." I say into his neck. "It is alright baby. I get it." he says, a crack in his voice. "Harry accused you, immediately. I didn't belief him at first, I didn't want to belief him." "I'm sorry you doubted him, because of me." "It is not your fault." I say grabbing his face. "It is baby, it is." he grabs my hand from his face and holds it. "I still love you." I say. He chuckles. "Good, I still love you too."