Part 106

Harry hands Hermione the locket he took from Dumbledore. "It's fake. Open it." he says dissapointed. Hermoine does as he said and opens the locket. There is a little note inside which reads: 'To the Dark Lord. I know I will be dead long before you read this, but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destory it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more. R.A.B.' "R.A.B." Hermione says questioningly. "I don't know." Harry replies. "But whoever they are, they have the real Horcrux. Which means it was all a waste. All of it." he continues. I sigh and look at Ron who is sitting on a step. "Ron's okay with it, you know. You and Ginny." Hermione says changing the subject. I walk over to Ron and sit with him. I lean my head on his shoulder. "Are you ok?" he asks "I don't know, it makes me feel better knowing Draco coulnd't do it. But I can't help but think, what if he could?" "Don't. He didn't that is more important." he says putting his arm around me. Then we hear Fawkes he flies towards the Tower but passes it, so the four of us walk over to the window to watch him. 

The next couple of days are weird. Dumbledore is really dead, and no one knows how to act. But tomorrow we go home for the Summer. I have tried to talk to Draco, but he seems to be ignoring and avoiding me. 

"Hey, it is not your fault he won't talk to you." Fred says walking up beside me as I stare at Draco, who is sitting at the Slytherin table, for the lunch feast, in the Great Hall. "I know, but it hurts, I really want to talk to him. But he doesn't." "He will come around." "But Fred, we go home tomorrow, what if he doesn't before then?" "He will I promise." he says and walks to the Gryffindor table. I watch him walk away, but feel eyes on me, it stings. I jerk my head away from Fred to see if I can find the one watching me. And I see the eyes, those grey eyes, at the Slytherin table. He stands up and walks to me. "Draco, please, can we talk?" I say, he grabs my hand and walks us to the dungeons. "I am sorry." he says. "I know you didn't want to, I know you couldn't. He made you do it." I place my hand on his cheek. He grabs my hand and holds it against his cheek. A tear falls from his eyes. "And you didn't do it. Snape did, it is not your fault Draco. Please do not blame yourself for this." "I almost did." "No stop. That is not the point. You didn't do it." "So you are not mad at me?" "No, of course not. Why would I be?" "I don't know. Because I-" "No please stop. I am not mad at you. I just don't understand why you didn't tell me." "I told you, I couldn't tell you, or you'd have to become a Death Eater as well. And I don't want that, it is to dangerous." "I am a big girl Draco, I could've handled it." "You may have, but I wouldn't. I love you too much to risk it." he kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He holds my tight, as if he is afraid to let go of me. I break the kiss and rest my forehead on his. "I love you too Draco. You know that. So please don't be afraid to tell me anything." "I am sorry." he says again. "Stop saying that." I giggle and kiss him again. This time it isn't sweet, it is intense, it is passionate. "Want to take that somewhere else please." I hear someone say behind me. I break the kiss and see Peeves. "Shut up Peeves." he giggles and goes away. "Do you?" Draco asks I look at him "What?" "Do you? Want to take this somewhere else?" he smirks "I am sorry Draco, but not now. It feels wrong." I say placing my hand back on his cheek. "I get it sorry for asking, it was inappropriate." he kisses me once again. "I love you." "I love you too." "Do you want to spend the rest of the day together? I miss you." he asks, I smile "I would love too. What do you have in mind?" "I will show you." he takes my hand and leads us upstairs. The Room of Requirement appears and Draco walks inside, I follow him. "I thought we could stay here today, and catch up or something." he says. I nod and walk to a sofa nearby. 

We spend the rest of the day in the Room of Requirement, talking about everything and nothing. Eventually we fall asleep togehter on the sofa. "Olive, we need to get out, the train leaves in an hour." Draco whispers in my ear, while stroking my hair. I moan. "Do we really?" I feel him laugh. "We do baby girl, come on." he says butterflies enter my stomach when he says that. So I squeese him a little. "Get up." he says pushing me a little. "Ugh, fine." I say and get up. "We need to hurry." I nod and we get out of the Room and I walk to my dorm to pack and he walks to his to do the same. "Where have you been?" Hermione asks when I walk in. "Room of Requirement with Draco." I feel my cheeks turn red. "Really? Did you make up?" "I think we did yes." Hermione walks over to me and hugs me. "Now, can I go pack?" "Yes, you do that, we have to leave soon." she says letting go of me. "I know that's why I asked." I laugh. "It is good to see you happy again." "He does it to me." I say smiling. I quickly pack my stuff and make my way to the Great Hall. Waiting for Dumbledore to do his speech, but he doesn't. I sigh, this is weird. 

We get to the train and get in. Another year of Hogwarts done.