Part 86

Hermione and I quickly make our way to our class, since we are already a little late. I open the door and everyone is staring at us. "Good afternoon, look who decided to show up." Snape says. "Take a seat." we walk to a desk with two free stools and sit down. "Where did you two come from?" Harry whispers, I turn around, sitting in front of him. "Hogsmeade, lost track of time." I whisper back. "You were already late Miss Soulton, it would be a pitty if I would have to give you detention." Snape says, standing very close all of a suden, making me jump. "Yes sir. Sorry." I say turning to him. "Good, now pay attention, other wise it will be detention." he says walking back to the front of the class. I look in my book, not really paying attention to Snape. Pretending to do so. "Class dismissed." Snape says, I quickly get up, "Miss Soulton." "What?" I snap annoyed. "I want to talk to you." he says mad. Hermione looks concerned, I nod her to walk on. "Why were you late?" "Why only me? Hermione was late too." "Why were you late?" he asks again. "I was in Hogsmeade, lost track of time." "What were you doing in Hogsmeade?" "None of your business." I say, turning around and walking off. He grabs my arm. "Let go off me, I don't need to tell you what I am doing in my free time. Now, I need to get to class." I lie. "It is lunch time." he says still holding my arm, I look at his hand. "I said let go off me." I say. Shaking his hand off of me and walking out of the classroom. "What was that all about?" Hermione asks when I walk into the hall. "I don't know. Doesn't matter, let's go to lunch." I say. "If you say so." we get to lunch and sit with the twins, Harry and Ginny. "Where's Ron?" I ask, Harry nodges his head towards the other end of the table, where him and Lavender are sitting, feeding each other. "Never mind." I say. "So Olivia? Did you find a dress?" Fred asks me. "She got a gorgeous dress, she looks so good in it." Ginny replies for me. I nod. "The dress is gorgeous." I admit. "She does look really good in it." Hermione also says. "I bet, she always looks good." Fred replies, making me blush. "Stop it all of you." I giggle. "You are all to nice." "Now I am very curious what dress you got." Harry says. "Glad you will look good, to go to the party with me." I laugh. "I have a boyfriend remember?" I say looking over to Draco, who got his eyes fixed on me. I smile 'Love you' I mouth, he smirks 'I know' he mouths back. I roll my eyes. "So are you excited for the party?" Fred asks me. "I, uh, don't know what to expect. So I don't know. I think, party's are always fun right?" "True, party's are always fun." "Olivia?" Draco says grabbing my attention, standing behind me. "Yes?" I turn to face him, he is looking at Fred, angrily. "What?" I say putting my hand on his arm. "Can we talk?" "Now? I am having lunch, we have Potions later, we can talk then." "You aren't even eating. So I don't see why we can't talk right now." "I was about to eat something." I lie, "Don't lie to me, I know you normally don't eat. And I have to say, that is a bad idea." he says. "Well, I just don't feel like eating most of the time." "Then we can talk right now." he says, grabbing my arm and dragging me off of the bench and out of the Great Hall. "What is your problem?" "That Weaslebee kid." "Ron?" "No the other one." "Fred?" "I think so, one of those twins." "What is it?" "Are you so oblivious?" "What do you mean?" "He bloody likes you Olive." "H e does not. We are good friends. Now, I am going back to my table, go eat something Draco. And let it go, he does not like me. He knows we are dating." I say angrily and walk back to my table. "Something wrong?" Fred asks. "No, don't worry. Just Draco being Draco." I say annoyed. "Well, sorry." he replies again. I can feel Draco's eyes on me, it still burns everytime I feel them on me. How is that possible? That it still burns? I mean we have been dating for so long, it still affects me. God I love him, but he sometimes is very annoying. "Ready for potions?" Harry asks Hermione and me. "I think so." I say unsure, not really wanting to have another discussion with Draco about Fred 'liking' me. He would never like me. He knows I have a boyfriend. It is ridiculous. "Are you sure it is fine? You seem tense." Fred says, I smile at him. "Yes thank you." "You know, you and Draco seem to-" "Fight a lot, I know, can we not talk about this right now? Thanks." I say, get up and walk out of the Great Hall and quickly make my way to the dungeons. "Hey, are we good?" Draco asks walking behind me "Yes, why wouldn't we be?" I ask. "You seem tense. Did I do something?" "No Draco, I am just on my period and I am not feeling to well." I say. "Oh, uh, alright." he says awkwardly. "Is there anything I can do for you?" "Just leave me alone, thanks." I say walking into the classroom. He follows me but doesn't say anything. We sit down at our table and Slughorn starts the lesson. "I am sorry." Draco says after a while. "For what?" "I don't know, I feel like I did something." "Well, you didn't so there is no reason to say sorry." I say still looking at my book, trying to understand the potion. "I feel like we fight a lot, and that it is all my fault. And I am sorry." "It is fine Draco. Let it be. Now do your potion." I say, now looking at him. "I love you." he says, it has been a long time since he did. I missed it. "I love you too." I kiss him.