Part 127

"All students, to the Great Hall, immediately." we hear through the speakers of the school. "You stay here. We all go and pretend Harry never made it here." Neville says to Harry, Ron and Hermione. They nod and we all make our way to the Great Hall. In a perfect line of students. Like a marching band, but without the instruments. We gather in the Great Hall, again in perfect lines. Well more like squares. Snape makes his way to the front of the Great Hall. Not happy to see him if I am being totally honest. He walks up the stairs and turns to us. "Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention that, earlier this evening... Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade." whispers break loose when he mentions Harry. "Now... should anyone... student or staff. Attempt to aid Mr. Potter.. they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore.. any person found to have knowledge of these events... who fails to come forward... will be treated as... equally guilty. Now then... if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening... I invite them to step forward... now." he says walking through the rows of students. Then there are footsteps. Everyone turns around and gasps. "It seems, despite your exhaustive defenisve strategies, you still have a bit of a securitu problem, headmaster." Harry says very laudly. I thought you were going to stay there. Then the doors open and the Order appears. "And I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare yous tand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him! Tell them!" Harry exclaims. Everyone gasps, and we all gasp even more when Snape pulls out his wand. Than I step out of the students and join the Order. McGonagall steps in front of Harry to protect him. McGonagall throws a spell at Snape, which he repelled. McGonagall keeps throwing spells at him, and he keeps repelling them. One spell that he repells ends up killing the Carrows. Then he flees through the window and McGonagall yells: "Coward!" Everyone cheers and McGonagall lights the candels. I turn and look at Fred and George. I hug them. "Oh you boys, I have missed you!" I say, they hug me back. "We missed you too, love." Fred says. Then the room starts to become dark again. I look at the ceiling. There are dark clouds. A girl screams. This is bad news. Harry walks to the girl. Another girl screams. "I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour." A loud whisper sounds through the Great Hall. Everyone knows it's Voldemort. After the voice is gone, the darkness fades away. "What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy yells. Ginny walks over to Harry and stands in fron to him. Hermione and I follow her lead and stand behind him. Everyone starts to follow our lead as well. "Students out of bed! Students out of Bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch yells running into the Great Hall. "They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall replies. "Oh. Sorry, ma'am." "As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would I would like you, please, to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the Hall." she says. "Exactly where is it I'll be leading 'em to, ma'am?" Flich asks. "The dungeons would do." McGonagall speaks. Then everyone cheers her on. As Filch leads the Slytherin house out of the Great Hall. "So where is your boyfriend?" Fred asks, looking through the Slytherin students for Draco. "He is not here, Fred. He is with his parents." "That treader!" "No, I told him to." "Are you crazy?" George asks. "No, you don't get it, George." "Well help us get it then." Fred replies. "If Voldemo- You-Know-Who knew that Draco was with me, he would kill him. And we all know, I am not letting anyone kill Draco. So for his own safety I told him to go back to his parents." "What about your safety?" Fred asks. I put my hand on his chest, pushing him a little. "Oh Freddie, dear, don't you worry about me. I have all of you to keep me safe!" George chuckles, making me giggle. Fred just looks annoyed with me right now. Making me laugh. Someone grabs my hand, I look and see its Harry. "Come on, Olivia, we need to start looking." I nod and say goodbye to Fred and George. Hermione, Harry, Ron and I try to make our way to the Ravenclaw tower. "Harry! Hermione and I have been thinking. It doesn't matter if we find a horcrux." "What do you mean?" Harry and I say at the same time. "Unless we can destroy it." Hermione says. I now notice that they are holding hands. Wow, what happened to them? "So, we were thinking..." "Well, Ron was thinking. It was Ron's idea. It's completely brilliant." "You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a basilisk fang, right? Well, me and Hermione think we know where we might find one." "Okay. Okay, but take this. That way you can find us when you get back. Come on Olivia." "Where are you going?" Hermione shouts after us. Since Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs. "The Ravenclaw common room! Gotta starts somewhere." he says and we run up the stairs towards the Ravenclaw common room. Leaving Hermione and Ron. "Harry! Olivia!" I hear Luna yell after us.