Part 6

Harry is still trying to shake off the dragon by flying around the castle. But it doesn't seem to work. "Oh God Harry!" Hermione screams as Harry is thrown off his broom onto the roof of the castle. It is really hard to see, also because my eyes are focused on someone else. Who seems to be really enjoying the show. Now and then we hear roars or screeches from the dragon. Making a lot of people either cheer or boo. Then we see Harry practically fall off of the roof. Making Hermione hide into the side of Ron. He pulls her in and holds her tight. I see Draco look at me, with what looks like concern look on his face. I ignore it since I am pretty terrified myself. But seconds later we see Harry fly again on his broom, which is a huge relief to all of us. Even Draco seems relieved. Harry flies through the bridge, and the dragon flies directly at it, falling down doing so. For a few seconds we see nothing, no Harry inside. "Come on Harry, don't be dead." Ron says, still holding Hermione slightly. But then we see him. As Harry makes his way back to the stadium almost everyone is cheering, except for Viktor and his coach. They just look really mad. Harry quickly makes his way to the golden egg and grabs it. 

We all made it back into the castle, now all cheering Harry in the Gryffindor common room. As he shows the egg. Fred and George lift Harry up and he throws the egg to me, I catch it and cheer on Harry more. When they have set him back down I give him the egg back. "Come on Harry, what is the clue?" Seamus says. "Who wants me to open it?" Harry says holding the egg in the air. Everyone screams: yes. "Do you want me to open it?" he asks again teasing. Everyone screams louder: YES! Harry does as he is told. He lifts up the top of the egg, making the three doors, I guess, fall. A terrible noise comes from it. Harry closes it as fast as possible. Then I see Ron walked in. "What the bloody hell was that?" he asks. Harry looks at him in a shock. But I can see that he is happy he is there. "All right, everyone go back to your knitting." Fred says "This is gonna be uncomfortable enough, without all you nosy sods listening in." he finishes. And most people leave the room or go do something inside the room letting the two boys talk. "I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire." I hear Ron say. "Caught on, have you?" Harry replies. "Took you long enough." he finishes. "I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it." Ron admits. "Everyone was saying it behind your back." he says. Harry looks around the room. "Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better." "Least I warned you about the dragons." Ron says, making Harry mad. "Hagrid warned me about the dragons." he states. "No, no, no I did." Ron tries. But I know Harry told me that Hagrid did, I don't know why Ron would say he did. "No, don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was- it was really me all along." Ron says making me and Hermione giggle "He us such an hero." I whisper sarcastically to her. Making her laugh. "I thought we'd be alright, you know, after you'd figured it out." "Who- who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental." Harry says, Ron chuckles "Yeah. Isn't it? I suppose I was a bit distraught." "Boys..." Hermione whispers while shaking her head. Causing me to giggle again.

-------------------------

 Waking up on a Saturday morning, is always a great feeling. No school, no stress on being late for anything. Gosh I love the weekends. I get up and decide to go to the library to do some reading and maybe write my mom something, since it is the end of the first week here. And I haven't really gotten the time to write her. I get to the library and look around for a quiet place for me to sit and do some writing. 

Dear mom,

Sorry for writing this late, it has been a very busy first week. I love it here. The castle is so gorgeous but very large, easy getting lost here. To be honest, I already did once or twice. But I have made amazing friends who can help my find my way. Classes have been great, different from your teaching but great. It is nice having classmates, sorry.. :(  I hope to hear from you soon too! I really miss you already mom! I can't wait for Christmas to come around so I can come back to you! 

Love your Olive

I put my quill down and notice someone standing in front of me. "Can I help you?" I ask not able to see their face. "No thanks." I hear them say, I recognize his voice. Draco, of course how could I not see. "Well, yes actually, now I have thought about it. You are in my chair." He says, still not showing his face, I raise my eyebrow at him. "Excuse me?" I say. "You are excused." He says chuckling at his own little joke. "Oh how funny you are." I say putting my letter inside of an envelope. I stand up "I was leaving anyway." I say and walk away. As I made my way towards the owlery I hear running footsteps behind me, being the curious girl I is I turns around. To my surprise now being face to face with Draco, once again. "What is it Malfoy?" "I told you, just call me Draco." "Nah I will stick to Malfoy. So tell me are you stalking me or do you need something from me?" I say a bit annoyed, but I like that he followed me. "Are you going to the owlery?" He asks raising his eyebrow. "Yes? Why do you ask." "Then you are going the wrong way." I look at him surprised. "Ow I thought-" I say turning half around and pointing in the direction I was going. "Just messing with you." he says cutting me off, making me turn back around. "Need me to walk you there? So you don't get lost?" He says smirking. the thought of being alone with Draco does sound appealing. But considering he is a Slytherin which makes him not really trust worthy makes me think twice. "No, I will be fine thank you." I say and turn around to walk away.