Part 43

I spot mom standing there and run to her. She looks so good, way better than the last time I saw her. "MOM!" I exclaim hugging her. I hear everyone follow me towards her, wanting to meet her. "Oh Olive my baby." she says. I let go of her and smile at her. "Mom, I want you to meet some people." I say and go stand beside her, revealing everyone. She gasps. "That are a lot of people." she says I giggle. "These are my friends form Hogwarts mom." "Nice to meet you all." she says "This is Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George and Miss Weasley." I say pointing to everyone when I say their name. "Nice to meet you Miss Soulton." Hermione says politely shaking moms hand. "I am Molly Weasley, mother of Ron, Ginny, Fred and George." Miss Weasley says and pulls mom into a hug. "Mom, can we go home, to dad? Not wanting to be rude Miss Soulton." Ron asks. "Of course!" Miss Weasley says. Mom looks at me a little confused. "I will tell you later." I say and hug everyone goodbye. "Their dad works at the Ministry of Magic and has been attacked. He is badly injured but professor Dumbledore thinks he will be fine." I tell mom as we sit in the car on our way home. "That doesn't sound to good!" she exclaims I shake my head. "He will be alright mom. It is a Weasley after all. They always end up being fine." I say. The car comes to a stop in front of a pretty house. "This is our new home dear." mom says and gets out. "Wow, it is so gorgeous." I say looking my eyes out. And I am only on the outside. I walk to the trunk with mom to get my stuff. I already have Dexter and grab one more suitcase. Mom grabs the other two and we walk to the door. "I moved right after that man left." she says not wanting to say his name. I don't blame her. "I am glad you did. I hated that house anyway." I say and mom giggles. "Me too. Come on let's put this in your room and then we are going to make some lunch and catch up, I want to hear all about your experience at Hogwarts." she says enthusiastic. I follow her upstairs, she opens a door and reveals a room. It is such a big room. It is gorgeous. My mouth falls open. "Is this my room?" I ask mom nods unsure. "It is, I decorated it for you, I hope you like it." I set down the baggage I was holding and fly her around her neck. "I don't like it mom, I love it! It is perfect!" I say, I feel my eyes tear up. It has been so long since I have seen her, let alone hugged her. 

-----------------------------

"So baby, how is Hogwarts?" mom asks when we sit on the couch with our sandwiches we just made. "It is the best! I have so much adventures with Harry, Hermione and Ron." I say excitedly. "We are now in a sort of army against the newest teacher, she is a actual witch. She is a very bad person. She is taking over the school, and we are trying to stop her with the army." I say shocking mom. "What? Isn't that dangerous?" she asks. "No mom, we are being very careful! I promise. Besides I have been through way more dangerous things." I say. "What is that?" she ask. I tell her all about my experience at Hogwarts. But I let out Draco being my boyfriend just yet. "Wow, that is a lot!" she says when I am done talking and take a bite of my sandwich. I nod. "So how has your year been?" I ask. "Good, after he was gone at least. I took a break from the hospital to work on myself, which was the best thing I could've done. I felt so much stronger and better after I did that. About 2 months I had the break and then they let me back in, so I am working again. I asked this week off so we can spend it together." she says. "Oh mom I am so glad you are doing so good." I say tearing up. "Oh baby, it is because of you! You were so brave to tell professor Dumbledore. I am so so thankful you did. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't." she says tearing up herself and I pull her into a hug. We hug for a couple of minutes. I let go of her and we catch up about a lot and just talk about so much. Still not telling her about Draco. I don't know why I haven't but I just don't. "Is it ok if I go lay down for a bit? I am actually very tired." I ask her. "Of course! Go ahead honey." I stand up and head to my room. I grab a piece of parchment and a quill. 

Dear Draco,

I made it home safely. I know you didn't ask me to write you when I did. But I just wanted to. Mom is doing so great, all because you forced me to tell Dumbledore. I want to say thank you, for doing that. I don't know if I would be able to come here over the break if you hadn't. So thank you again. I miss you already to be honest. I know its been a couple of hours, but I do. And it is just a week. I am with mom, whom I haven't seen since summer, but I miss you too! So much. I can't wait to spend next week together before school starts again. And I hope you don't get yourself in trouble while I am gone :). See you next week.

Your Olivia.

I fold the parchment and put it in an envelope and close it. I grab Dexter and hand him the letter. I send him out.