Part 35

Dumbledore walks to the middle of the courtyard and speaks up, "Professor McGonagall might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?" "Thank god." I whisper, Trelawney is a weird lady, but I think my favorite teacher at Hogwarts. "Yes are you pleased now?" Draco says annoyed. "What is your problem?" I ask and turn to him, "Isn't it clear? You are Olivia." "What?" I say shocked and mad. "Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms of Education Decree Number 23 as enacted by the Minister-" Umbridge says making me turn to them again. "You have the right to dismiss my teachers." Dumbledore finishes her sentence for her. "You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster." he continues. "For now." is all Umbridge says, making chatter start around the courtyard and Dumbledore walks back inside. "Don't you all have studying to do?" Dumbledore asks on his way to the door. And everyone starts walking again, but Harry runs over to him. "Professor!" he exclaims running through the students who are blocking his way to Dumbledore. I sigh, god I hate that woman. "Now Olivia. Talk to me what has gotten into you?" Draco says once almost everyone is gone. "I don't know ok? Why did you act like a baddy?" "Because-" "No! I don't care." I say putting my hand over my mouth right when the words were out of it. Draco looks hurt. "Fine, then don't." he says with a bitter undertone in his voice. He turns around and walks away. "Draco wait! Please I didn't mean it." "Then why did you say it!" he exclaims facing me again and throws his hands in the air. "I don't know!" I say walking up to him I grab his face and kiss him. He pulls away, "Don't do that!" he says. "Look Draco I am sorry! I don't know what is wrong with me. Umbridge is just getting on my nerves I think!" I say, not knowing what else to say. "Look, she is getting on everyone's nerves. But you don't see other people act up like that!" "I know, I know, I don't mean to. I don't know why I do. It's just-" I start not wanting to finish the sentence. My eyes tear up again, I let myself down until I hit the ground. I start to cry. God Andrew really messed me up. "What? You just what?" Draco says still somewhat mad but he kneeled down next to me to hold me. "I just, this  all makes me think of Andrew, and I can't handle it. At least I don't know how." I say in between my sobs. "I am sorry, baby girl, I had no idea. Why didn't you just come and talk to me about it?" "I couldn't, I just couldn't." I exclaim. "Why not? I am here for you you know that right?" I nod. "I know, but it is just hard. I didn't want to admit it but I still have a hard time falling asleep sometimes just because of him. And now Umbridge is taking over the school, like Andrew took over my and moms lives. It is just to much!" I say finally admitting it, making it even harder to process. I know its good I told someone, but it doesn't feel like it. "I am so sorry, I really wish you would've told me sooner. Then I could've helped you sooner. But I am glad I know now! I will do everything in my power to make you feel better." he says, I look up at him, his face blurry because of all the tears that are still in my eyes. "No, you shouldn't have to." "I don't have to, I want to. You are my girlfriend and I don't want you to not be happy." he says wiping the tears from my face, then he brings my head to his and kisses me. "Come on baby girl let's get you to your room." Draco says standing up and holding his hand out. I grab it and he pulls me back on my feet. "Thank you." I say he puts his arm around my shoulder. I grab his hand that is hanging there. We walk back to my common room. I open the painting and kiss Draco goodnight. "Please promise me to tell me when something is bothering you." he says before I walk in. I nod and close the painting. "...that these disappearances are the work of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black. Make no-" I hear and walk in then I hear the fire crunch and Sirius' face appears. I look at Hermione who notices that I arrived. Then turn my focus on the fire place, as does the rest. "Harry" Sirius says. "What are you doing here?" Harry asks him. "Answering your letter. You said you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds?" Sirius replies. "Sirius she is not letting us use magic at all!" I say. "Well, I am not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat." "Combat?" Ron asks. "What does he think, we're forming some sort of wizard army?" "Well, that is exactly what he thinks." Sirius states. "That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Harry but things aren't going at all well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move." "Well what can we do?" Harry asks there is a thud far away but to close to take risks. "Someone is coming. I am sorry I can't be of more help but for now at least it looks like you're on your own." And with that Sirius is gone again. Hermione walks to the window, "He really is out there, isn't he?" she says when no one answers she continues "We've got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how we need someone who will."