Part 50

We see Umbridge walk to the door, so we sneek to the side of the house so she can't see us. Then we hear the door open and Umbridge walks out. She stands in front of the door and sighs, then sniffs and pulls a bottle of perfume out of her pocket. She sprays herself then the door with it and walks off. When she is far enough we sneek into the house. "Blimey, what are you doing here?" Hagrid says when he sees us. "Come to talk to you of course!" I tell him. "Where have you been?" Harry asks. "Go sit and I will tell you." Hagrid replies and we sit down, at the table while Hagrid makes us some tea. "This is top secret. Right?" he says when we all sit down with a cup of tea in front of us. We all nod and Hagrid starts: "Dumbledore sent me to pralay with the giants." "Giants?" Hermione shoots out. "Shh." Hagrid says. "You found them?" Hermione asks. "Well, they're not that hard to find to be perfectly honest. They're so big, see?" Hagrid replies making me giggle. "I tried to convince them to join the cause. But I wasn't the only one that was trying to win them over." "Death eaters?" Ron asks annoyed. "Yes. Trying to presuade them to join You-Know-Who." Hagrid tells us. "And did they?" Harry asks. "I gave them Dumbledore's message. Suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them, I suppose." Hagrid says then sighs. "And they did this to you?" Harry asks, pointing to his face. His face is covered in blood and cuts. It looks terrible, I feel bad for Hagrid. "Not exactly, no." Hagrid says to my surprise. Fang barks to Hagrid, who is using a piece of meat to dab his face. "Go on, you have it then, you dopey dog." he says and throws the meat to Fang. We all hear the wind through the hut, and the hay on the floor starts moving. Hagrid gets up and walks to the back of the hut. We all go and stand behind him. "It's changing out there. Just like last time. There's a storm coming, Harry. We'd all best be ready when she does. You should go back to the castle." Hagrid says. "What about you?" I ask. "Don't worry, I will be fine. Now, get out of here." he says pushing us to the door. We get out of the hut and make our way back to the castle. "Do you think he will attack any time soon?" I ask. "I don't know, but we better be ready. As soon as possible we are going to practice again." Harry says. He walks fast, towards the common room. 

----------------------------------

We walk into the Great Hall the next morning. "Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen. He's getting all of us killed, just 'cause he can't face the truth." Hermione says. We walk past Seamus, he sees us and says "Harry?" we all turn around to face him "I, uh.. I wanted to apologize. Now even me mum says 'The Prophet's' version of things don't add up. So, what I'm really trying to say is that I believe you." he says. "Thanks." Harry says and turns back around to walk to our seats, we follow him and sit down. "Are you ok?" I ask Neville who sits at the table with a disturbed look on his face. "Oh yes, I am." he replies, then he stands up and walks away. We give each other concurned looks. "I will go talk to him." Harry says as he stands up. "Yes I think that is a good idea." Hermione says then Harry walks away. "You never stop eating do you Ronald?" Hermione asks when her and I focus on the table again, and see Ron eating as if he hadn't done it in days. "Sorry." he says with a guilty look on his face. I roll my eyes and grab an apple. "Let's go to practice. I think Harry is already waiting in the Room." Hermione says a little while later. I nod and get up. "But I am not done eating yet." Ron whines. "Come on Ron, we really need to go if we want to practice." I sigh and pull him up from the table. But Ron is slightly stronger than I am and he pushes me of, making me fall on the ground. "What the hell Ron." I say mad as I stand up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." I hear him say but I am already out of the Great Hall. Making my way to the Room of Requirement. I walk into the Room and a lot of students are already there, the only ones who aren't are Ron and Hermione, but they were behind me so they will be here in a few seconds. And I was right, a minute later Ron and Hermione walk into the Room. Ron walks up to me "Sorry, Olivia, I didn't mean to push you." he says "Yeah whatever." I glare at him. But then focus on Harry who is about to start the lesson for today. "Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember." he says, we are practicing the Patronum charm. "Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying Seamus." "Expecto Patronum." Seamus says. "George, your turn now." Harry continues as he walks through the room. Here and there I hear people try the charm, some people can do it others need to practice more. "Expecto Patronum!" I say and flick my wand in the air. Nothing happens. "What did you think of?" Hermione asks me. "My time with mom this Christmas." I say with a smile on my face. "Try something else." she says. "But what?" "I don't know, is there something else that makes you really happy?" she replies. "Uh, I don't know." I say and think for a little. "A full-bodied Patronusis is the most difficult to produce but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents. Fantastic Ginny." Harry says and I look over to Ginny. Who has horse as her Patronum. The Patronums are so pretty.