Part 76

I wake up in the hospital wing. "Olivia?" I hear Draco whisper. I look at him. "Hey, are you ok?" he asks. "What happened?" "You became hypothermic during my Quidditch practice earlier today and fainted." he explains, holding my hand and rubbing it. I sit up straight. "How do you feel?" "Fine, I think. Cold but fine." "Hermione said, that you looked sick today, why didn't you stay in bed?" "I felt fine, besides, I didn't want to spend the day in bed." I admit. "You are so stubborn. Did you know that?" he asks getting up from the chair he was sitting in. "Scooch over." he says. I do as he says, he sits down on the bed beside me. I crawl up against him, putting my head on his chest. "I love you, and yes I know I am stubborn." I giggle. "I love you too." he kisses my head. "How are you feeling, darling?" Pomfrey asks, walking over to us. I take my head off of Draco's chest to look at her properly. "I feel a lot better than this morning." "So you didn't feel fine?" Draco asks, I glare at him. "Good, you can leave if you want. But next time you feel sick, don't leave your bed, and do not go outside!" Pomfrey warns me, then walks back to her desk. "Ok, fine, I wasn't feeling the greatest this morning. But like I said, I didn't feel like spending the day in bed." "So you rather faint then spend the day in bed?" Draco says, I put my head back on his chest, I feel him chuckle. "Just shut up." I say, making him chuckle again. We stay here for a couple more minutes. "I think I need to get back to Ron, Harry and Hermione." I say trying to get up, but Draco won't let me. "Babe, please." I say. "Fine." he pouts, but lets go of me. I get off of the bed and wait till he does the same. "Thank you, Miss Pomfrey. Have a good night." I say walking past her on our way out. "Don't worry about it, a good night to you too." she says smiling at us. Draco grabs my hand and we walk to the Gryffindor common room. "How did I get to the hospital wing, by the way?" I ask, realizing I don't remember a thing that happened. "I carried you there." I casually says. "Thank you." I say, standing still in the middle of the hall. "No problem baby girl." he says. I grab his face and kiss him. "I love you, did you know that?" I ask. "I didn't." he replies. "Bloody, Draco!" I exclaim. He chuckles, then kisses me again. "I am only joking." he says against my lips. "Now, let's get you to your common room. Before they think I kidnapped you." I giggle, "I don't think they will think that. But yes let's go." We resume our walk to the common room. Once we are at the painting we say goodnight and he kisses me one more time. I will never get enough of your lips Mr Malfoy. I open the painting and walk in. Hermione, Ron and Harry are sitting by the fire. I join them, sitting close to the fire, still feeling a little cold. "Are you ok? We heard what happened." Hermione asks. "Yes, I am good now, sorry." I say, getting attention from Hermione and Ron only. Harry is busy reading his potions book. I guess potions is more important than his friend, whatever. "I have to admit, I thought I was gonna miss that last one. I hope Cormac's not taking it too hard. He's got a bit of a thing for you, Hermione. Cormac." Ron says after a couple of minutes, guessing he is talking about the Quidditch tryouts from this morning. "He's vile." Hermione replies. "Have you ever heard of this spell? Sectumsempra?" Harry says all of sudden. Showing Hermione and me the book. "No, I haven't." I say. "Me neither, and if you had a shred of self-respect, you'd hand that book in." Hermione says. "Not bloody likely. He's top of the class. He's even better than you, Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius." Ron says with a little chuckle. Hermione lowers her paper and glares at him "What?" he says. "I'd like to know whose that book was. Let's have a look shall we?" Hermione says leaning towards Harry to grab it, but Harry is to quick and stands up. "No." he says hiding the book behind his back. "Why not?" I ask, also standing up. "The binding is fragile." "The binding is fragile?" Hermione says in disbelieve. "Yeah." Harry says, as he and Hermione walk around the sofa. His back is turned to Ginny, who grabs the book from his hand. "Who is the Half-Blood Prince?" she asks when she opens the book. "Who?" I ask "That's what it says right here: 'This book is property of the Half-Blood Prince.'" Ginny reads out loud. When no one reacts she throws the book back to Harry. Harry catches the book and walks away. "Who is the Half-Blood Prince?" I ask. "I don't know." Hemrione replies. "Maybe we can find something about him in the library?" I suggest. "Maybe, but not now. You just fainted like two hours ago, besides, it is late. Let's go to bed." Hermione says. "You are right." "We were going to Hogsmeade tomorrow right?" Ron asks. "That is also true, so rest is neaded." we all agree and go to bed. I change, then lay in bed. Trying to sleep for about an hour. I just can't seem to do it. All my mind is on right now is: 'Who is the Half-Blood Prince?' and 'When did he exist?' After what felt like hours I finally fall asleep. Dreaming about who the Half-Blood Prince might have been, or may be.