Part 102

"Fred?" I say as I walk onto the field. "Olivia, thank you for coming." he replies and walks towards me. He looks upset. "What is wrong?" "I messed up, big time." "What did you do?" "I kissed you." "Oh, is that what you are so upset about?" "I just realized that you really love him, and I screwed it up, and I feel terrible for doing so. I am so sorry. I knew you loved him, but I am the reason you are heart broken right now. And I can't stand seeing you so sad, and I hate to admit it but I also don't like seeing Draco sad." "Well that is all your fault. And since when do you care how I feel?" Draco says stalking onto the field. "Since you are dating my friend." "Were dating. Because of you we aren't anymore." Draco says. Ready to punch him again. "And I feel terrible! I never meant to actually kiss her, it just happened." "A kiss doesn't just happen." I just stand there watching them argue. I feel tears fill my eyes again. "You kissed my girlfriend, you don't do that to someone. Not even when you are enemies." "I know, and I said I was sorry. I don't know what came over to just kiss her like that okay?" and Draco punches him right in the face. "Oh my god Draco!" I exclaim, "Stop!" he keeps punching him. "Draco please! He said he was sorry! You don't go around just punching people when they do something you don't like! Stop stop stop stop." I slap his arm, but he doesn't budge. So I try to get him off, but I knew it wouldn't work, he is to strong. "Draco please." I cry kneeling down beside them, head in my hands. "Stop." my voice cracks. "Stop." I say one last time. "You are done Weaslebee." he says, I look up at them, Fred lays on his back, blood running from his nose. He doesn't move. Draco's hand is covered in his blood. "Oh my god Draco." I say and move closer to Fred. "I am sorry Olive." Draco says and walks away. I watch him walk away, still crying. "Fred? Are you ok?" I ask, he doesn't reply. "Fred please! Answer me." I cry. "Please." "I am alright." he says, sitting up again. "Oh god." I say and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist. "I am so sorry he did this to you." "It is fine, I deserve it." "No, you don't." "Stop, I did, I kissed you. I made you cheat. Please do me a favor." "What is it?" "Go follow him." "But what abou-" "I will be fine, go." he says. "Are you sure?" "Go." he says, I stand up. I walk to the doors, but before I leave the field I look at him. He smiles at me and motions me to get out of here. 'Sorry' I mouth and run out. "Draco wait!" I see him walk ahead of me. "Draco please! Can we talk?" I yell. He stops and turns around. Surprisingly he waits for me to catch up. "Don't need to take care of your boyfriend?" he says once I am standing in front of him. "You know I don't have a boyfriend Draco." "Doesn't look like it." he huffs and starts walking again. "Please, stop walking. You know I only want you. That is no secret, everyone knows that." "Well apparently Weaslebee doesn't." "He does now." I say placing a hand on his arm to make him stop walking. "Draco, you know I love you, and you know I would never cheat on you. Why are you still upset about it?" "That you cheated. And that you cheated on me with him of all people." "I am sorry, I didn't me-" I start but he cuts me off by kissing me. He caught me by surprise but I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. How I have missed this. His lips, the taste of green apple. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. "Was this the urgent thing you had to skip class for Miss Soulton?" I hear McGonagall say, and quickly pull away from Draco. "Oh, I-" "You already have detention this week, do you need more?" she asks. "No, professor. I am sorry, this wasn't uh I didn't think this would happen." "Get to class you two, before I give you another week of detention!" "Yes professor." I say and look back at the field. "Good. Now go." "Professor?" "Yes?" "Fred, is on the field, injured badly. We need to get him to the hospital!" I say and look at Draco. "Then why are the two of you here when he is there injured?" "I-" "Olivia was on her way to get help, which I didn't know, so I distracted her." McGonagall sighs and nods. "Go get him, then you two are off to class." I nod and start walking towards the field. "Olivia." Draco says walking behind me. "Yes?" "I don't know why I kissed you. No, I do, I miss you too. But this doesn't mean I forgave you." "Then why did you kiss me? Giving me hope?" I burst. "I told you, I miss you. I wanted to taste your lips." I huff and walk onto the field. "Hey, coulnd't catch up with him?" "No, I did. But he is a jerk." I say and help Fred up. "Are you ok?" "I am fine yes." "Come on, let's get you to the hospital wing." I say and he leans on me as we walk towards the castle. We walk past Draco. "Why is he a jerk? I know he is but why this time?" I giggle. "He kissed me-" "That is good right? You wanted that." "I know, I did, or do. But he said he hasn't forgiven me yet, but still kissed me." "I did because I love you and miss you." "Well, if you really miss me, why can't you give me another chance? How many times did I have to give you another chance?" "That's not fair, I never cheated." "No but you are a De-" "A what?" Fred joins the conversation. "Nothing. You just have tested me so much Draco. Remember last Summer?" I say. "I know, I am sorry, I didn't deserve the second chance you gave me." "Second? How about fifth chance?"