Part 71

"Draco please!" I yell, running harder. He is faster than me with his long legs, but eventually I catch up. I grab his arm and make him stop. "What?" he says irritated. "What is wrong?" I ask, placing my hands on his face to make him look at me. "Please tell me." I say when he says nothing. "I told you I can't." "I am sorry, I thought it was something else." I say resting my head on his chest. He holds me. "Sorry." he says "It is alright, just don't ignore me when you are feeling down, I am here for you." I reply "I know baby girl, thank you." he kisses the top of my head. "Draco?" I say after a couple of minutes of us just standing in the courtyard. "Hm?" "What are we? Like are we dating again, or I don't know. What are we?" I ask, what has been playing in my head for the last couple of days. "What do you want us to be?" he asks, I look at him, god the moonlight in his hair makes it even more white looking. He looks so handsome right now, he always does. "I want to be your girlfriend." I say softly. "Good, I want you to be my girlfriend too. So Olive, will you be mine again?" I smile, the way he said 'mine' sounded so good. Butterflies fill my stomach once more. I can never get enough of him. "I would love too." I say and kiss him. He grabs my waist and pulls me even closer to him and kisses me passionately. "Want to move this to my room?" Draco asks against my lips. I smile. "What about Crabbe and Goyle?" I ask resting my forehead on his. "I will just kick them out." I giggle. "Okay." I say he grabs my hand and we run through the halls of the castle to the dungeon. We stand still once we are at the door of the Slytherin common room. I hear footsteps "Quick, someone's coming." I whisper. Draco quickly opens the door and pushes me in. He takes a look into the hall before slipping inside himself. I giggle. "Come on." he says grabbing my hand and walking us to his room. "Crabbe, Goyle, get out." he says when we get to his room. "Why." Goyle asks. Draco nodes his head over to me. "Oh." Crabbe says and gets up. "Better make it quick." "Not making a promise, Goyle." Draco says. Crabbe and Goyle walk out of the room. I walk to Draco's bed, but stay on my feet. Draco smirks at me and walks over. "You look so good today, did you know?" he says standing in front off me pulling me closer to him. I giggle. "I know, I always look good." "Shut up." "Make me." I say smirking at him. "Oh I will." he says and flops me on his bed, and diving on top of me. Kissing me hard. I slip my hands into his hair, it is so soft. I pull his hair softly and slip my tongue into his mouth when he groans. I let go of his hair and trace my hands over his shoulders on to his chest. I unbotten his shirt and pull it of. He does the same with my shirt, then my pants. He breaks the kiss to take off his pants. "God, you are gorgeous." he says I feel his eyes sting on my body. And boy, does it feel good. "Stop that." I say slapping his chest. "Sorry ma'am." he says grabbing a condom out of his drawer. Then he pulls of his boxers and slips the condom on. I already have taken of my panties. Draco bows back over me and pushes himself inside of me. "I love you." I whisper when we lay on his bed. I am laying with my head on his chest again. I have missed laying in his arms like this. "I love you too." he says "I have missed you so much baby girl. I just couldn't get you out of my mind this Summer, before Summer either. I had to see you, that is why I was sitting in your living room the other day. I just couldn't help myself." I smile at his words. "I am glad you decided to come, you were running through my mind all the time. Even when I was mad at you, I couldn't help it." I admit. 

Draco and I walk to class, Defense Against the Dark Arts, by Snape. "Miss Soulton, where are your robes?" Snape asks when I sit down. "Oh, uh, they are in my room sir." I say looking at Draco with a smirk. Draco chuckles. "Then why aren't you wearing them?" Snape asks again. "I haven't been in my room since yesterday sir. And we were late so I didn't have time to grab them." I reply. Everyone's eyes are on me. My cheeks are on fire. "Next time wear them." Snape says not wanting to pay more attention to me. I giggle "I won't make any promises." I say. "Neither will I." Draco whispers loud enough for me to hear. I laugh. "What is so funny?" Snape says turning to me again. "Nothing sir." I glare at Draco, who is smirking widely. He sees me staring at him and winks. I don't take my eyes off of him though, after all, he is my boyfriend so I am allowed to stare. "Stop staring Miss Soulton. The board is up here, not down there." Snape says slamming his hand on my desk. I jump, almost falling off my stool. I say nothing but turn my head to look at the board. Snape starts the class, I feel Draco's eyes on me. I smile but don't turn around. "I thought you would come back to our room." Hermione whispers. "I was going to, but he asked me to stay with him." I say. "Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." "It is fine, is he alright?" I nod, I turn to him, he is still watching me, I smile at him 'I love you' he mouths, 'I know you do' I mouth back then turn back to Snape.