Part 103

"You are right, I really want to give you another chance, but you also have to understand that it is hard." "I do, Draco, I do. And you also have to understand I love you and want you, and would never cheat on you on purpose." "Can we talk about something else?" Fred interrupts "Right, sorry." I say as we walk into the castle. "You go to class Olivia, I will bring him to the hospital wing." Draco says. "Are you sure?" he nods "Are you ok with that Fred?" "Sure, if he doesn't punch me again." he jokes, making me giggle but making Draco glare at him. "If you keep acting like this I will. Just warning you." I laugh. "Alright, I will tell Slughorn you are later." I say and walk to the dungeons for potions. "Where have you been?" Hermione asks when I come to a stop beside her and Ron. "The Quidditch Field. Fred needed to talk to me, then Draco showed up and punched the blood out of him. And then kissed me, now he is taking Fred to the hospital wing." "Wait stop, what did he do?" "Punch the blood out of Fred?" "No the other thing." "Kiss me?" "He did?" Hermione asks shocked. I nod. "He did. But let's get to class." "Why did he punch Fred?" Ron asks. "Because he is still mad." I walk into the classroom. "Sir, Draco is a little late, he has to bring someone to the hospital wing." I tell Slughorn. "Good, thank you for telling me." "And he still kissed you?" "Yes, then he said he just missed me and had to kiss me, and taste my lips. So I got mad at him." "What now?" "I told him that he should give me another chance." "Is he going to?" "I don't know." I sit on my stool and wait for Slughorn to start, and mostly for Draco to get here. I missed his kiss, so much, the taste of green apple. "Thinking about me?" Draco nodges me out of my thoughts and smirks. I roll my eyes. "No, I am not. I don't always think about you." "If you do, I don't blame you." "Are you seriously going to act like this again?" "And how is that?" "Cocky." "Mr. Malfoy, you already came in late and now you are talking through my lesson. Could you not?" Slughorn says. I giggle. "Shut up. And I am not cocky." "I missed you, I missed this, us." I whisper. Getting a glare from Slughorn. "I did too." Draco replies and places his hand on my thigh. Making it burn under his touch. "I love you, and miss you, but I can't go back to what we had. Not just yet." he whispers. It stings, it hurts, but I get it. "I know, that is alright. Just take your time. As long as you know I love you." I say, a little crack in my voice. "Hey, don't worry. I love you too." he says rubbing his thumb over my thigh. I sigh. I hope he means it. "Class dismissed." Slughorn says after a while. I stand up from my stool and wait for Ron and Hermione. "Still nothing from Harry?" I ask when we walk out of the class room. "Nothing, not even in transfiguration." "Weird. McGonagall didn't know anything either?" "No nothing. Dumbledore is also gone." "Do you think they went somewhere together?" I ask. Only getting a shrug in response. The rest of the day goes by as slow as ever. "I am going to check on Fred. I will be right up." I say as we leave the classroom after our last class. "Ok, see you later." I nod and walk to the hospital wing. "Hey warrior, how are you feeling?" I ask walking into the hospital wing. Only to see Draco sitting with him aswell. "Hey, what are you doing here?" "Just talking." "Hmm okay." I say and sit on the foot of the bed. "So? How are you feeling?" "Good, I am a surviver." he laughs. "So Draco, why are you here?" I ask curiously "I wanted to talk to him." "About?" "Nothing that interesting." he replies and stands up. "Ok, well where are you going?" "To my room." he says, before I can reply he left the hospital. "Weird." I say and turn back to Fred. "So, what did he want to talk about?" "Nothing important." "Are you keeping things from me?" "I would never, but it just wasn't that interesting." "If you say so. So how are you feeling?" I say, changing the subject, knowing that I won't get it out of him anyway. "I am better, he did say he was sorry." "He did?" "Don't act so surprised." "Sorry, but I know he has a hard time telling how he feels or saying sorry." Fred laughs. "It is true, Fred, and nothing to laugh about." I say "Fine, sorry, you are right. You know, he wants you back." he says "Wha- how do you know?" "For starters, he said it when you were bringing me here and second he just said so." "He told you that?" I say in disbelief. "He did, and he sounded genuine. He really loves you Olivia. And it is hard for him to forgive you, but he is trying." "He also told you that?" "No, but I can tell. And he is also trying to forgive me, but I guess that will take longer." "Which I fully understand." I laugh, Fred glares at me. "Sorry but you made me cheat." I say, making Fred give me another guily look. I grab his hand "Hey, don't worry, we are getting there. I hope, at least he is talking to me again. That is something." he squeezes my hand and smiles at me. "You two will be fine, I know you will. You always make it out alive." he says. A tear falls from my eye and Fred wipes it away. "Oh come on, I thought you two were done." George says walking into the hospital. "Done with what?" "Cheating." "George!" Fred says sternly. "Sorry, didn't mean it like that, just joking." "It's fine, I am going, I will see you at dinner?" I say standing up from the bed. George nods and I walk out.