Part 89

I wake up around 4 am. Way too early for my liking, trying back to go back to sleep doesn't work. So I get out off bed and do the rest of my packing. Going back home today. There is a soft tick on the window and I see Draco's owl sitting in front of it. I open the window and take the little note from her beak. 

I don't know if you are up, but I can't sleep, meet me in the courtyard?

Is all the note says, I let the owl back outside. Get dressed, since it is cold outside. And quickly slip out into the hall. Quietly walking towards the courtyard, so no one wakes up. I get to the doors, open them as quietly as I can. "Hey." Draco says, standing right behind the door, scaring me. "Geez, Draco." I say, he chukles and closes the door behind me. "Did I wake you?" he asks, taking my hand and leading us towards a bench. I shake my head, "No, I woke up a couple of minutes before your owl tapped on the window. I was doing some packing." I say, sitting down on the bench. "So, why did you want me to come here?" "I couldn't sleep, and I wanted to see you. Couldn't stop thinking about you." he replies. "What was yesterday night all about? Gatecrashing, really?" I ask, ignoring his cute comment. He looks shocked and dissapoineted. "I- yes gatecrashing. I was walking through the halls, then I remembered that you were at the party. And what you were wearing, so I wanted in." "Why do I feel like that isn't the truth? Draco, please, tell me. I don't want you to keep secrets from me, you know that." "You will not like what I am going to say now, but, I can't tell you baby girl." he says, I sigh. "Bloody hell Draco, how am I suppossed to trust you, if you keep saying that you can't tell me? You are making it so bloody hard on me." I say, pretty loud, almost to loud. Draco looks away from me, "I don't know darling. I really don't know, but I just know that I really can't tell you. I wish I could, but I just can't." I stand up, and turn to him, so I am higher than him. "Look babe, I love you, but you are not making it easy for me. I am sorry, but it hurts, that I know that there are things you aren't telling me." "It isn't easy for me either, I don't want to keep things from you. But I just don't have a choice." I grab his face, and kiss him. "We can make it through. I love you, that is all that matters right now." I say, he gives me a look of disbelief. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, I love you too." he smiles and kisses me again. "Are you coming with me home? Today?" I sit down again. "Yeah, we talked about this, right?" "We did, but I didn't know if you still wanted to come." "Do you still want me too?" "I do, I do." "Well then of course, baby, I am sorry that we have been fighting again. I really am. And I really want to spend this holiday with you and your mom. But is your mom alright with me staying with you?" "I think she would love it if you came along." I tell him. Laying my head in his lap and stretching myself over the bench. He starts to play with my hair. "Are you sure?" "Yes, babe, she really likes you." "If you say so." I close my eyes and just listen to our breaths. I must have fallen asleep because I wake up in the Gryffindor common room, on the sofa by the fire. "Morning sunshine." Fred says, sitting on the other sofa. "Morning, h-how did I get here?" I ask, sitting up. "Your boyfriend brought you here two hours ago." George says, walking down the stairs. "How did he get in?" "I let him in." he replies again. "Gee, thanks George." "No problem." "Excited to go home boys?" I ask. "Actually, I am." George replies. "Not really, but I guess." Fred says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Good morning. Oh, Olivia, where did you go?" "Uh, Draco wanted to talk to me, I was up anyway so I went to the courtyard." "Did you ask him about last night?" "Last night?" Fred asks, "I did, but he said he couldn't tell me." I say ignoring Fred. "Really? Still using that excuse?" Hermione asks. I nod. "What happened last night?" Fred asks again. I sigh, and turn to him, and George, since they are sitting on the same sofa. Hermione sits down next to me. "Draco wanted to gatecrash the party last night." I tell them. "He did?" George asks, I nod, "He did." Hermione says. "And he said he couldn't tell you why?" I nod again. "Yes, and it really annoys me. He always does that, when he runs off somewhere." "Yeah, I get that, if my girlfriend would do that, I wouldn't be to happy either." Fred says. "You have a girlfriend?" I ask shocked. "Oh, no! I don't but, if I were to have one. I wouldn't like it if she did that." he says. I giggle. "Good morning. Ready for breakfast?" Harry and Ron walk down the stairs. "Morning." I say smilling at them. "Yes, let's go." Hermione says, stands up and walks away quickly. She probably saw Lavender walk into the common room aswell and didn't want to be in the same room as her. I mean, I don't blame her, it isn't my favorite thing either. I followe her into the Great Hall and we take a seat for the feast. Neville, Seamus and Dean are already sitting there, so we join them. They all eat. "Shouldn't you eat Olivia?" Fred says "A long train ride ahead of us." "Not really hungry." I say, smilling at him "Thanks for the concern though." "Always." he nudges my shoulder.  After breakfast we all head towards the Hogwarts Express. I can't find Draco anywhere, I guess I will see him in London then. We get on the train and after a couple of minutes it starts to move. Back to London, back to mom. With my boyfriend, for the holidays. I am excited.