Chapter 6

You sit for a moment looking at the two boys. "So will you join us? Let loose, get your hands dirty, cause some mischief with us twins?" George asks. The both pull the puppy dog eyes stunt and coming closer to your face. "Fine." You sigh. They smile and dance in victory. "That's my girl!" George says grabbing your hands. He spins you around while laughing. The three of you dance for a bit until you decide to head back to your dorm. "I'll walk you back since I'm the one that dragged you out of there." George says.

You both walk out of the Gryffindor Tower and sneak back to the Ravenclaw Tower. "Oh! Here's this back. I forgot I put this in my pocket." You take the map out and hand it to him. He doesn't take it. "Keep it. You'll need it more than Freddie and I. Besides, Filch is coming right now." George grabs your hand and pulls you behind a statue. "How did you do that without looking at the map?" You whisper to him. He shrugs and watched Filch walk by with Ms. Norris. 

You walk out from behind the statue and continue to journey. You realize George is still holding your hand. You start giggling a bit. "What are you giggling about?" He asks and looks down at your hands. He quickly let's go and scratches the back of his neck. "S-Sorry, I didn't realize." He says sheepishly. You laugh as his cheeks start turning red. "It's fine George. You're turning red a bit there." You say poking his cheek. He swats your hand away and laughs. 

You both walk up to the door knocker for the Ravenclaw Tower. "Guess I'll be pulling a prank with you and Fred tomorrow." You say. "Not just the prank tomorrow. All of our future pranks." George says and leans against the door knocker. "Where do vanished objects go?" The eagle door knocker asks. George jumps and moves away. "Into the non-being, which is to say, everything." You reply. The door opens and you look towards George.

"You get asked riddles to get into your common room?" He asks. You giggle and nod. "Ravenclaws are clever. Good night George." You smile and enter the common room. You run up to your dorm and quietly shut the door, sliding down it. "Could I be falling for him? I've known him for only two days! We did get to know each other in the library....He wouldn't go for me though. He's so out going and fun to be around while I'm boring and quiet." You sigh and change into different clothes finally getting out of your robes. You climb into bed and quickly fall asleep. 

Through out the day Gryffindors kept saying "hi" to you in the halls as you passed by them. It was quite different from what you're used to. Astronomy ends so you quickly head down to the Quidditch Pitch so George could teach you how to ride a broom. He watches you run in and smirks. "Just couldn't wait to see me eh?" He teases. You roll your eyes and smirk. "As if Weasley."

You drop your bag and walk over to him. "Teach me how to fly a broom George." You say looking down at the two brooms. "Alright, alright. Don't get your panties into a bunch." He laughs. You hit his arm. "It's quite easy if you use your common sense. I don't think you have any but it's alright." George jokes. "Like you have any either?" You joke back. He raises his eyebrows. "You're starting to come out of your shell. After two days of hanging around me, I guess I'm a bad influence." He smiles. 

"Can you just get on with the stupid lesson? Cause I will just go back to the library." You cross your arms. "Okay! Pick your broom up and mount it. That's the easiest part." George picks hs broom up and mounts it. You do the same. "Next you're going to kick off the ground." He kicks off the ground and hovers in the air. You start to second guess yourself. "It's alright Y/n. I'll be right here if anything happens." He assures you. 

You nod and kick off. "Oh gosh, how do you stay so still." You ask while wobbling a bit. George comes to your side and steadies you. You smile nervously and scratch your head. "You're just going to lean forward if you want to move." George leans forward and the broom starts moving. You do the same following him. "Lift up to go higher, push down a bit to go lower. Guide the broom left or right to move those direction." He instructs you. 

You follow his movements. "I think I've got the hang of it!" You say laughing and flying around him. "You could be on your house's Quidditch team." He says. You stop in front of him. "Oh no, no, no. I couldn't. I'm not good with sports and my mother would literally kill me." You say in fear. George puts his hands up. "I was just saying you could not that you have to. Why do you fear your mum so much?" He asks coming closer to you. 

You quickly look away and start playing with your robes. "It's no-nothing. Don't worry about it. Let's just go meet Fred." You quickly lower yourself to the ground and start walking out of the pitch with tears in your eyes. "Wait Y/n!" George yells. You act like you don't hear him and continue walking. George grabs your hand, spinning you towards him. You continue looking at the ground trying not to look at him.