Chapter 27

You're laying on your bed reading until someone kicks on your door. "Darlinggg, are you in hereee?" George says as he walks in. The bucket of water drops down and drenches him while the bucket lands on his head. You burst out laughing as George takes the bucket off of his head. "Fred and I are a bad influence on you." He smiles. You wipe your tears of joy while setting your book down. "Wow I needed that. Day wasn't that good." You say handing George some clothes.

"You ave to tell me what happened in Dumbledore's office. I haven't seen you all day today." He says as he changes. You scratch your neck and sit down. "Well, my mother did try to take me out of Hogwarts. I gave Dumbledore that two letters that she sent me last year. She got mad and pulled her wand out at Dumbledore. I disarmed her. She slapped me twice and now she is going to Azkaban." You say.

George stares at you. "What?" You laugh. "She slapped you?" He asks cupping your face looking for injuries. "I'm fine thought Georgie. Dumbledore gave me some Lemon Drops. I can see why he likes them so much." You say. Someone knocks on the door so you open it. "Professor what are you doing here?" You ask. "I need you to come with me Y/n. Mr. Weasley you may come as well." Dumbledore says.

You look back at George who is nodding. You both follow Dumbledore up to his office. He opens the door and your father is standing there. "Dad!" You yell happily running over to hug him. "I've misses you so much Y/n." He says hugging you back. "I've missed you too dad." You say. You pull away smiling up at him. "What are you doing here?" You ask.

Your father looks over at Dumbledore and he nods. "Last year I didn't want your mother to disown you. There wasn't a good reason to. Since she is going to Azkaban now, I asked Dumbledore if I could have you come back home now. Just the two of us." He says. "Really?" You say surprised. Your father nods. "Only if you want to." He says. You smile and jump onto him. "Of course!" You say.

Your father smiles and hugs you again. "Oh dad! I have someone that I want you to meet." You jump down and walk over to George, grabbing his hand. You lead him over to your father. "Dad, this is my boyfriend George Weasley. I think you know who the Weasleys are." You smile. George and your father shake hands. "Of course I do. Lovely people. How are your parents doing George?" He asks.

"Doing well Mr. Y/l/n." George smiles. You smile as they get along. "You better be treating my daughter right." Your father says. "I have sir. Don't worry." George says nervously. Your father smiles and looks at you. "Well, hopefully you and George will be coming home for Christmas?" He says. You look at George and he nods. "I'll see you at home dad." You say and kiss his cheek. 

skip to Christmas Break

"George we are going to be late for the train if you don't hurry up!" You yell from his common room. You hear some bangs and someone falling down the stairs. George comes rolling down the stairs with this trunk behind him. "Gosh, you're clumsy." You laugh helping him up. George grabs his trunk and you both run down to the train. "Come on Y/n! We're gonna be late!" George mocks you as he gets onto the train. "Oh shut up! I don't run as fast as you!" You shout. 

You quickly get onto the train and sit with George in a compartment. "Are you nervous?" You ask him. He nods and you smile. "It'll be okay Georgie. The day that you met my dad he was really nice wasn't he?" You ask grabbing his hand. George nods. "I promise everything will be alright. My father really like having guests." You say. "I'm taking your mother didn't like having guests?" George asks.

You nod. "We'd have parties around Christmas time and stuff. But mother never lets father have his buddies come over during a normal day. I felt bad." You look out the window. "But now my father can have anyone come over! And I'm excited for the Christmas party he's hosting. Bringing all of his friends over." You smile looking back over at George. He smiles and kisses you.

The train ride to Platform 9 3/4 was in comfortable silence. George had his head on your lap while you read and played with his hair. George flips over and stares at you. "You know, you're really pretty. I know I've told you that before but I can't help but say it." He smiles. You smile and kiss him. You look out the window. "Looks like we're here!" You say happily. George sits up and grabs his trunk while you grab yours. 

You run off the train and jump into your father's arms. "I know it hasn't been that long but I misses you." You say. You jump down while George walks over. "Glad to see you again George." Father says hugging George. George looks at you and you smile. "Y/n dear!" You look over your shoulder seeing Molly walking over. "Hi Molly!" You yell running over to her. You give her a big hug. "This must be Mrs. Weasley." Father says. 

You let go of Molly and nod. "Please call me Molly. It's lovely to meet you Mr. Y/l/n." Molly says shaking his hand. "Please, call me Liam." He says. "Can we invite the rest of the Weasley family to the party dad?" You ask tugging on his shirt. "I don't see why not. I'll send you an owl." He says. You smile and say good bye to everyone. You take George's hand and follow your father out to the car.