Chapter 93

You hug George tighter as you feel complete again. "I wish we could stay like this forever but I need to get that pipe and get back outside to the reactor." You say pulling away to look at him. George nods and sets your down. "Can you at least tell me what has happened these last few months while you do that? I was so worried about you and I was scared something bad had happened to you." He says, grabbing your hand. You stay quiet while pulling him to where McGonagall told you where some good pipes would be.

"Y/n...tell me what happened wherever you were at." He demands. You sigh, looking away from him. "Bellatrix Lestrange tortured me. I was locked in the cellar at Malfoy Manor for months. Ron, Harry and Hermione showed up one day. I finally got out but went right back in after they left because I gave Harry my wand in secret." You examine one of the pipes you picked up and take it. You look up at George who is staring at you in disbelief. "Today I finally got out again thanks to Draco. Got me out of there before I completely went insane." You laugh a little. You run back up to the main floor and outside with George right behind you. "So what exactly do you have to do?" George asks you as you bring the pipe up to the reactor.

"You see this giant metal thing sitting right here?" George nods. "This is a reactor. I know, muggle technology in the wizarding world but anyway! From what I know of, this will help keep the protective shield that the professors will create, more stable and last a bit longer to protect us." You explain as you put the pipe into place. The reactor turns on as the shield around Hogwarts finished and turns a bright blue before disappearing. "Where did it go?" George asks looking up into the sky. "It's still there, just invisible." You say, starting to walk back inside.

George follows you inside the castle as you get through all of the students running around. "Where are you going Y/n?" George calls out behind you. "Gonna go help make this place go boom!" You laugh while skipping back outside and out to the bridge where Neville and Seamus are. "Hello boys. I suggest you add these onto you're little....contraptions you have there Seamus." You dig into your pocket and take out a few little battery looking things. "What are they?" Neville asks. You smile and take one from Seamus. "You'll see."

You jump over the edge and climb down towards the bottom of the stilts holding the bridge up. "Are you coming or what Seamus!" You yell up to him. He does the same thing you did and starts placing all of the bimbs around. You place your items on top of them while smiling. "What exactly do they do?" Seamus asks. You scratch your head while looking at them. "Um, I think they cause like a chain reaction if your things don't have enough power?" You questions. Seamus stares at you in disbelief. "So you have something that you don't even know what exactly they do?" He asks. You nod sheepishly.

"Whoops, I just found them in the woods earlier today on some Death Eaters! Thought we could use them." You say placing the last one before climbing back up to where Neville is. "He's got the rest to place. Give'em hell from this side Longbottom." You salute before walking back towards Hogwarts.
"Y/n!" Someone calls behind you. You spin around seeing Draco and Harry running towards you. "My favorite two people! What can I do for you on this horrid night?" You say.

They look at each other before looking at you weirdly. "You seem...weird. What happened to you?" Harry asks, poking your face. You slap his hand away. "I'm fine Harry. Now what is it?" You say annoyed. "We found Rowena Ravenclaw'd Diadem!" Draco says. "But we can't find a way to break it exactly." Harry says.