Chapter 36

You grab your things and quickly leave the room. You walk down the stairs and round a corner, leaning up against the wall slowly sliding down. "There's always someone prettier. Someone better. It'll end up being her and not me." You whisper to yourself. A few tears escape your eyes. Footsteps draw near so you wipe them away. "What are you doing out here Y/n?" You look up seeing Fred looking down at you. "I couldn't be in Divination that much longer." You say looking away from him.

Fred sits down next to you. "What's wrong?" He asks. "N-Nothing I'm fine." You stutter. You look down at the bracelet George gave you and play with the charms. "What did my brother do?" Fred asks grabbing your hand. You try to hold in your tears but it's no use. They fall down your face. "Some Beauxbatons girl was flirting with him and being touchy." You say looking back at him. "There was this Durmstrang boy that I got sat next to with. He noticed the girl being touchy so he shot a paper ball at her. Pretty funny seeing her face. After class I was talking with him until George came over and took me away." You frown and look at the ground.

"Said that he was flirting with me. But the I brought up the girl and he said that she wasn't doing any of those things." You wipe some tears away. "In Divination he was flirting with her. Didn't even looks my way at all. I don't want to lose him again Freddie." You start crying again. Fred pulls you into a hug. "It's alright Y/n." He whispers while rubbing your back. "He's the only thing I have left right now Freddie. I can't lose him, not again." You sob, holding onto his shirt.

You lay your head on his shoulder. The bell rings and everyone starts walking out of classes. "Come on, let's get to our next class. We have Defense Against the Dark Arts together right?" He asks while helping you up. You nod while wiping your tears away. Fred picks your bag up then grabs your hand. George comes from the stairs seeing you and Fred standing there.

Fred gives a disapproving look then leads you away from him. You turn your head to look back at George. The same girl is already there, touching his arm and laughing. George looks up at you with a sad expression. You quickly turn away, walking to DADA.

After classes you head up to the Astronomy Tower to think. You set your hands on the railing and take a deep breath. You look over Hogwarts and all of it's beauty. You climb up, sitting on top of the railing. "I would never let another boy flirt with me. I love George so much. I wouldn't flirt with anyone either. But I guess it doesn't matter to George. I wish me loved me more." You say to yourself, swinging your legs. "He really is the only thing that's keeping me going right now. Apart from dad. I have so much love for George, I don't know if he can see that though." You sigh.

"Flirting with that Beauxbatons girl, not caring about my feelings. I really need a fucking hug." You start to cry a bit. "I just want to be okay." You whisper. Your hear footsteps. You quickly wipe your tears. "I'm not jumping. Just sitting here that's all." You say to them. You turn your head seeing George standing there. You eyes widen. "how long have you been there?" You ask in fear. 

George's POV

I haven't seen Y/n since she walked away with Fred to their next class. I could see the pain in her eyes as she looked back at me with Alison. I decided to go looking for her after classes. I couldn't find her anywhere so I went to Fred. "Hey Freddie, have you seen Y/n? I need to talk to her." I ask running up to him. Fred crosses his arms and gives me the same disapproving look he gave me earlier. "Please Freddie." I plead. 

He sighs. "She said she was going up to the Astronomy Tower to think for a while." He says. I thank him and quickly run up. Before I turn the corner I hear talking. "I would never let another boy flirt with me. I love George so much. I wouldn't flirt with anyone either. But I guess it doesn't matter to George. I wish me loved me more." I poke my head around the corner seeing Y/n sitting on the railing looking over the school. "He really is the only thing that's keeping me going right now. Apart from dad. I have so much love for George, I don't know if he can see that  though. Flirting with that Beauxbatons girl, not caring about my feelings. I really need a fucking hug." 

She starts to cry. I feel so bad. If I wasn't so jealous of her making friends with that Durmstrang guy. She whispers something that I can't hear. I turn the corner and try to walk over to her quietly. "I'm not jumping. Just sitting here that all." She says then turns to me. Her eyes widen as I stand there looking at me. "How long have you been standing there?" She asks, almost as if she was scared for me to hear all of that.