Chapter 62

You head back to your dorm after you get off the train, not feeling that hungry. You feel someone wrap their hands around your waste and pull you into a classroom. "What the he-" They cut you off by slamming their hand over your mouth. You feel cold rings on your lips. "Get your hands off of me Malfoy." You say pushing his hands away from you. "We need to talk Y/l/n." He whispers.

You shake your head. "We do not need to talk Malfoy. I'm trying to get to my dorm thank you." You say before turning away. Draco turns you back to face him. "It's about the meeting over break." He says. You roll your eyes and push him off again. "We talked at your manor. That's enough. And I already told you everything at the manor. Please drop it." You say looking up at him.

Draco sighs before backing away from you a bit. "I wasn't going to ask you anything about your father. I just have...a conspiracy." He scratches the back of his neck. You raise an eyebrow. "A conspiracy about what?" You ask. Draco hesitates for a moment, his eyes darting around the room trying to avoid eye contact. "I have a conspiracy about what the  Dark Lord is going to do this next year." He says.

The clock tower rings indicating it's time to head to your common room. "Let's talk about this a different time Draco. I already have a lot on my plate right now. Just get back to your common room, alright?" You sigh putting a hand on his shoulder. He nods in response, still not looking at you. "Good night." You say before leaving the class room.

The next morning you get up and get dressed for the day. You put your uniform on and grab your bag before George runs into your dorm. He runs up and picks you up, pulling you into a hug. "Good morning to you too Georgie." You laugh wrapping your arms around his neck. "Good morning beautiful." He smiles at you. You kiss him softly before jumping down. "Harry said there's another D.A. meeting tonight after dinner. Just thought I'd let you know." He says walking over to your bed and laying down.

You stare at George for a moment before walking towards the door. "I'm not even going to try to get you out of here. See you later George." You say walking out of your door. "Y/nnnnnnnnn!" George whines from your dorm as you walk away from the door. You make it down to the common room before you get scooped up. "Decided to get out of my bed haven't we?" You say looking at George. "Only because you weren't going to come cuddle me." He pouts.

You roll your eyes as he sets you down. "Let's just get this day over with so we can go to the D.A. meeting." You say grabbing his hand and dragging him out of your common room.

You get through the day avoiding Draco, talking to Umbridge about your duties in her squad and worrying about the D.A. meeting tonight. "I'm telling you Alex! Something bad is going to happen tonight. I can feel it!" You exclaim as you both walk to the hall where the Room of Requirements door opens. You both walk in seeing everyone standing in different areas of the room.

"Glad you two could join us!" Harry says walking over. "Sorry Harry, Umbridge called her squad to her office after dinner. I found Alex on the way." You say setting your stuff down and taking your wand out. "So, what are we learning today?" You ask. Before Harry could answer, there was loud cheering. You look behind Harry seeing a bunch of kids casting the Patronus Charm. Your eyes widen as you see all sorts of animals running around. "My question has been answered." You say smiling before walking away, gripping your wand tightly.

You walk over to a corner with no one around. "Think of your happiest memories and let them fill you up inside. Concentrate." Harry says to everyone. You face the corner as your attempt to cast your Patronus. A tiny stream of silver disperses from your wand before fading away. You sigh and try again. You try a few more times before stomping your foot on the ground.