Chapter 111

After breakfast you and the girls 🤪 (i hate myself for that) head upstairs to your room to get ready. Molly does your hair for you as Luna does your makeup. "Do whatever you think will be amazing Luna." You say smiling. "I don't want to do anything to crazy. I don't want people thinking you look weird." She says calmly. You shake your head a bit. "Non sense, do whatever your comfortable with for this." You say. Luna nods and starts working on your makeup. You look down at the ring on your finger examining it closely.

The stone looks familiar but you don't think anything of it. After a while everyone is done except for Molly. "Oh my it's almost time. I still have to get ready." She says quickly gathering her things. "We'll help you mum." Ginny says walking after her. Everyone starts leaving the room until Angelina stops. "Are you coming Y/n?" She asks. You smile at her. "I'm going to stay in here to collect myself before it's time." You say. She nods and leaves the room, closing the door behind her. You turn around and take the box out with Fred's spoon and look at it. You put some string through it to make it more like a necklace for George. "There, a wedding present." You say quietly.

You look at the picture of Fred on the spoon. "I miss you Freddie. We all do." You whisper. You feel a hand on your shoulder so you turn around to see a transparent hand. You jump a little until you look up. "I miss you guys too." They say. You jump up and look at the ghost confuse. "Fred?" You ask. The ghost laughs and nods. "The one and only! Just as a ghost." He says. Your mouth drops as you look up and down at him. "B-But...you, I- how?" You stutter. Fred smiles at you and examines all of you. "You look absolutely brilliant Y/n. George is going to love it." He smiles. A few tears slip down your face as you look at him. "I don't get how your ghost form is here." You cry and sit back down.

He floats over to you and sits next to you. "A part of your ring has a piece of the resurrection stone in it. But, I've been one of the ghosts at Hogwarts too. Peeves, James, Sirius, Remus and I have been causing mischief." He laughs. You stare at him for trying to hit him but your hand goes through him. "So you've been at Hogwarts this entire time and didn't think to come see me or George or your family?!" You yell at him.

Fred floats in front of you and grabs your hand. "There are rules Y/n. Ghosts at Hogwarts can't necessarily leave the grounds to run around anywhere. I decided to be there so when you and Georgie have a kid they can meet their famous uncle." He chuckles. "I'm here now because of your ring. You were playing with it and it allowed me to be here with you." You sigh and nod. "We just miss you Freddie. George felt horrible during your birthday. He didn't want to do anything or go anywhere except for your grave." You say wiping your tears. Fred smiles. "I saw the piece of cake that mum made for him. Wish I could still taste." He mumbles.

You laugh and touch up your makeup. Fred stands you up and twirls you around while laughing. "Beautiful girl. George is lucky to have a girl like you. Make sure to give him the spoon from the family clock." He pleads. You look up at him. "So it was you who put that on my night stand last night." You say. Fred shakes his head. "Technically is was McGonagall. I asked her to. She's doing great by the way. Head of Hogwarts since everyone came back after the war." He says. You nod. "It would be nice if you'd see George. If you can." You suggest. "Later, give him your ring and tell him to play with it. It'll allow me to come back." He says grabbing your shoulder.