Chapter 101

You see George walking up to you with flowers in his hand and face lights up. "Hello my love. You look absolutely ravishing this afternoon. These are for you." He says kissing your hand before handing you the flowers. You take them and smile up at him. "Thank you Georgie." You say linking your arm with his. "Are you ready for an amazing date with me?" He asks and walks you out of the shop. You nod while smiling up at him. "Of course. I'm always ready to be with you my love." George blushes a bit and looks away.

He takes you through Diagon Alley until there is a clearing. "I've never seen this before." You say looking back behind you. "I think this has always been here. Diagon Alley and then a clearing that leads for an open field. It's quite brilliant really." He explains and leads you towards the middle of the field where a blanket is. "I have been planning this for months." George smiles and sits you down on the blanket. "I know how much you just love picnics." He smiles and pulls out a basket.

You roll your eyes and peer inside. "You know I don't like picnics but this amazing Georgie. I love it." He smiles at you and the two of you start talking and eating whatever George brought.
It was starting to get dark as the two of you began to pack up. You stood up with the basket before George grabbing your hand. "I-I have one more thing that I need to talk to you about Y/n." George says in a serious tone. You look down at him worried. "What is it George? You know you can tell me anything." You say placing your hand on his cheek.

He smiles and takes that hand. "Here goes nothing." He whispers. "Y/n, ever since I met you in fourth year I have never stopped loving you. You may have been a prat." You slap his arm while smiling. "But I still loved you and got through that wall you had put up. You mean everything to me my love and I want to continue our journey in life. So Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n....w-will you mar-marry me?" He stutters while fumbling in his pocket and pulling out a ring. You stare at him astonished that he did all of this for you and asked you to marry him.

George nervously stares at you as you stay quiet. He sighs and slowly puts his hands down. "I knew this was stupid. I shouldn't have had Fred plan this." He says, his eyes starting to water. "YES!" You scream out. He gets startled and looks at you. "I'll marry you! I'll marry you." George smiles big and takes the ring back out and puts it on your finger. "I made it myself." He whispers and kisses you. He picks you and spins you around before laughing. "This is the happiest day of my life." You laugh.

He sets you down and you two rest your foreheads on each other's. You sigh contently until a gust of wind hits you both. You pull away from George and see him smiling down at you before everything seems to be getting sucked into a black hole. "W-What's happening?" You ask George but he doesn't say anything. You get sucked into the hole and it feels like you're floating in pitch black. You start to freak out and look around, calling out for George. You start to cry and continue looking around frantically until you hear your name being called.

It starts to get louder until you close your eyes and open them again quickly while sitting up. You gasp for air and look around, not seeing that well from the blurriness of tears. "Y/n! Darling are you okay?" Someone asks. You shake your head no and try to wipe the tears away. "It's okay, I'm here. Just take some deep breaths, follow my breathing honey." They say. After a couple of minutes of taking some deep breaths, you calm down and your vision comes back. You look next to you seeing George sitting next to you with a concerned face face. "I-I don't know." You say. You look around, not familiar with the room. "Where are we?" You ask. "Our house? That we bought last year." He says grabbing your shoulder. You look at him confused again.