Chapter 83

You and George spend the day in Hogsmeade having the time of your lives. "It's been a while since I've gone to Hogsmeade. I didn't come at all this year since I'm a teacher now." You say to George as you link your arm with his. "Same with me." He says kissing your head. You look down at your watch to check the time. "We should probably get back up to Hogwarts. Dinner is going to start soon and I have to be there." You sigh and look up at George. He gives you a sweet smile before taking you back up to Hogwarts.

He leaves to go back to your room as you enter the Great Hall. You quickly walk through the Gryffindor and Slytherin table and get into your seat. "Why are you still here?" Snape whispers. You turn to him. "I could ask you the same thing. You didn't tell Draco and I what to do!" You whisper back. You turn away from him and start eating. McGonagall stands up from her seat and moves to the front of the table. "Since Professor Du-Dumbledore isn't with us...I'll be doing the end of the year speech and announce the house cup." Her voice breaks.

You look out at the students seeing everyone looking grey. It seems like all of the color is now drained out of everyone and everything. "Hopefully, all of your brains are now filled with knowledge that you will remember. It was another good year for all of you. Congratulations to all of the Seventh Years on making it through your very last year in Hogwarts and in hopes to you all for finding an amazing occupation...." McGonagall takes a deep breath before continuing.

"I will now announce which house has won the House Cup...In 4th place Hufflepuff with 1937 points, 3rd place Slytherin with 2614 points, 2nd place Gryffindor with 2917 points and in 1st Ravenclaw with 3184 points." McGonagall says. Everyone slowly claps for Ravenclaw. McGonagall gives a small clap before walking back to her seat. The Great Hall falls silent as everyone starts eating again.

You get back to your room quickly and see George sitting on your bed reading the Daily Prophet. "Oh hi love! I wondered when you were gonna get here." He says standing up and kissing you. "I was trying my best to stay away from Harry. I didn't want to see him after last night." You sigh and grab your trunk, putting it on your bed. George comes behind you and places his hands on your waist. "I'm sure if you give him some time he'll understand honey." He assures you. You nod and start packing all of your stuff. "I think we should leave tonight and go to your flat. I don't think I could be here any longer." You turn to George who nods and starts helping you pack all of your belongings.

After you and George pack your things you leave your room and head down to the Great Hall. "It feels nice to be back here. Still seems the same though." George chuckles while looking around the corridors. "I don't think anything has changed. It's still the same when we were attending Hogwarts." You say. You two walk in silence before you hear another set of footsteps. You look ahead seeing Harry walking towards you and George. "And where are you going Y/n? To kill another professor?" Harry scoffs while stopping in front of you. "I'm going back to George's flat Harry." You cross your arms. Harry rolls his eyes and looks at George.

"How are you still with her...kind, George? It seemed like you didn't want to be with her anymore during Christmas." George gives hime a dirty look. "Of course I still want to be with Y/n! She's the best thing that's happened to me Harry. Just because she's a....Death Eater." He whispers the last part. "Doesn't mean I'm going to love her any less. She didn't have a choice to join and neither did Draco. Their parents made them. They didn't want to. Now that's a huge difference. Now if you don't mind, Y/n and I have to get back to my flat." George says grabbing your hand and pushing past Harry and into the Great Hall.