Chapter 28

You get back to your house. Once you pull up George's jaw drops. "This is your house?!" He says in awe. You laugh. "Yep, come on. I'll show you around. Oh don't worry about your trunk, our house elf Tink will take them up to my room." You smile. You look down and smile at her. "It's nice to see you again Tink." You say crouching down to hug her. "Tink say the same thing to Miss. Y/n." She squeeks.

You up at George smiling. "Tink, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, George Weasley." You say. George crouches down and puts his hand out for Tink. "Pleasure to meet you Tink." George says. Tink takes his hand and shakes it. She smiles lightly and walks over to your trunks. "Come on Georgie." You say grabbing his hand, dragging him into your house. You show George all around your house and the little hidden areas that you go to for peace and quiet 

"This is brilliant Y/n. Your house is wonderful." He says spinning around to look at everything. "It's home. Do you have a suit?" You ask taking him up to your room. "No, I didn't know that I'd be coming here and going to a party." He laughs. You open the door to your room and jump onto your bed. "In a bit we'll get you a suit from our Tailor. I've been needing a new dress for this years party anyways." You say opening your arms for him.

George runs and jumps on top of you. "Okay! Wasn't expecting that." You laugh. You wrap your arms around him while he nuzzles his head into your neck. "I want to stay like this forever." George mumbles into your neck. You quietly laugh and start playing with his hair. After a while you start to try and sit up. "We should probably get to the tailor so you can get fitted into a suit." You whisper.

George starts whining holding onto you tighter. "Bubs you gotta get up now." You laugh trying to push him off. George looks at you with a mad face. "We stay here. Later." He says then lays his head back down. You sigh and wrap your arms back around him. About thirty minutes later you start sitting up again. "Okay, let's go Georgie." You say trying to shake him off. He groans and rolls off of you. 

You take his hand and lead him downstairs. You walk into a room with multiple dresses and suits on rack all around the walls. Mirrors and a little stand sit at the end of the room. "Ah! Miss. Y/n, it's lovely to see you again." Pierre Alexandre, your tailor, says. "It's lovely to see you again too Pierre." You smile hugging him. "I have been working on your dress for a while now. Hopefully it is perfect for you." He smiles, walking over to a mannequin.

"Every dress you make for me is perfect Pierre." You say sitting down. George awkwardly sits down next to you. Pierre looks over at George and raises his eyebrows. "And who is this fella?" He asks pointing to George. "This is George my boyfriend. We need to get him fitted for a suit, if that won't be trouble for you?" You smile sweetly at him. "Nothing is trouble for me. I could get fifty dresses done at the same time. Come up here boy." Pierre says.

You push George up onto the stand and Pierre starts doing his magic. Tape measures and suits start flying all over George. He looks over at you with a hint of fear but you just smile at him. "You're quite a tall lad George. Won't be a hassle, I'll whip something up for you. The party is in two days...come back tomorrow. I'll have both your dress and suit done." Pierre smiles over at you.

You stand up grabbing George's hand. "Thank you! You're the best Pierre!" You say leaving the room. You look up at George who looks like he's seen a ghost. "Sorry Georgie. Pierre likes to go fast. He's always been a hard worker for us in making suits and dresses." You say. George takes a breathe and looks down at you. "It's okay. Just it was SO much going on. My head couldn't keep up." He smiles nervously. 

You take him back up to your room to cuddle again. "Once he's done, you're going to look very handsome." You say. George crawls on top of you and kisses you. "Well you look handsome every day." You giggle. George kisses you again. "And you always look gorgeous." He lays his head onto your chest and closes his eyes.

The next day you went back to Pierre to collect your dress and George's suit. "Here you go my dear lady." He says handing you your dress. "Can I see?" George asks trying to take the bag. "Nope. You have to wait till tomorrow night. Thank you Pierre." You say dragging George out. "I'll go put these up in my room while you go to the dinning hall for dinner." You say taking his suit and running upstairs to your room giggling.

You set the bags onto the bathroom door and head back downstairs to the dining room. You're about to open the door when you hear talking. "What do you like about my daughter George?" Your father asks. "W-Well, she's very smart. She's gorgeous, outgoing, fun to be around, brave honest. She makes me feel happy and safe whenever I'm around her." George says. You smile to yourself as you continue to listen.

"She's just so perfect in every way. She has no flaw." George says. "Do you plan to marry her after Hogwarts?" Father asks. You could tel that George was blushing a bit. You push the door open a bit and put your head inside. "Yes very much. I want to marry her and have an amazing family. I-If you give me your blessing." George stutters. Father nods and smiles. "Oh thank merlin." You say walking over to George.