Chapter 87

Night time rolls around and you're walking down the stairs with George to head out to the tent where everyone is. You link your arm with George's as the two of you enter the tent. "This really does look amazing. It looks better at night." You laugh. George nods in agreement and pulls you out to the dance floor. "Let's dance love. Everyone else is having a good time, why can't we?" He smirks.

You roll your eyes as he takes your hand, spinning you around. He starts dancing weirdly as you stand there staring at him in confusion. "Come on honey! Loosen up! Don't worry about anything else." He says taking you by the hand and moving you around. You sigh in defeat and start dancing along with him. "There we go! Shake your hips!" He laughs. You laugh and continue dancing with George for a little while longer.

You look over seeing Harry talking to someone before a blue ball of light comes crashing through the roof of the tent. The music stops and everyone else stops along with it, looking at the ball of light weirdly. "The Ministry has fallen, the Minister of Magic is dead. They're coming." It says before vanishing. People start to panic and black shadows go through the tent. You take your wand out and get in front of George. "Y/n you should get out of here! If they see that you're here something terrible could happen!" Fred says running over to you and George. "I don't care Fred! I need to keep you guys safe!" You yell before running over to Hermione.

She looks around trying to find Ron and Harry. You grab Ron on the way and throw him at Hermione. "Go! Get Harry out of here! Go find the Horcruxes!" You order them before they apparate away. Two Death Eaters appear next to you, grabbing your arms and apparating somewhere else.

They throw you onto the cold floor and walk away. "Here you are my lord." One says. You look around you seeing other Death Eaters, Voldemort and Draco. Voldemort nods and looks down at you. "Pity, you were such a good subject to me Y/n." He says walking around you. "Why were you there, Y/n? You knew we were going to ambush that party. We're you telling Potter what was going to happen?" He asks, pointing his wand at you.

"I forgot you were going to. I didn't even want to go but I was forced." You say trying to stand up. "LIES!" Bellatrix screams kicking you back down. Voldemort shoots her a glare before looking back down at you. "I wish to believe you Y/n. But I don't think I could." He chuckles lightly. "I'm not lying. I forgot." Other Death Eaters laugh around you. Voldemort shakes his head and grabs your hair making you look at him. "But a loyal follower wouldn't ever forget." He says before throwing you back onto the ground.

Voldemort looks up at Bellatrix. "Do whatever you may like, Bellatrix. Then put her down in the cellar." He walks out with the rest of the Death Eaters and closes the door behind them. Bellatrix looks down at you and smiles horribly. "This'll be fun, won't it?" She laughs. You reach for your wand but it's not anywhere to be found. Bellatrix walks towards you with her wand pointed. You crawl backwards trying to get away but a wall stops you from going any further. "A real Pure-Blooded witch wouldn't be afraid of a little torture now wouldn't she." She asks while laughing down at you. "I didn't do anything." You say.

She puts her wand up to your neck and smirks. "Well clearly, the Dark Lord thinks otherwise." She smirks before she stands back up with her wand pointed at you. "I don't fear you!" You yell. "Crucio!" She laughs as you scream in pain. You're ears start ringing and everything is blurry from your tears. You lie on the ground as Bellatrix tortures you for what seemed like hours.