Chapter 82

George rubs you back and kisses your cheek. "He told us that he had a task for us during the next school year. After he gave us our marks he said-" You let out a small sob. "He said that Draco and I-" George pulls you into a hug. "Take your time love." He whispers into your ear. You wrap your arms around him and cry into his shoulder for a while. "He said we had to kill Dumbledore. Kill him so he wouldn't get in the way of Voldemort's plans for the future. W-We we're at the Astronomy Tower, that's when I told you to go up to my room so we could talk after."

You pull away to look at his face. "I didn't want to, neither did Draco. We couldn't so...someone else did. H-Harry saw the whole ordeal up there. An-And now he hates me and hates Draco even more than before. I feel so bad for betraying his trust. I promised I wouldn't become like my dad and I did." You cry. George pulls you back into a hug and comforts you some more. "I understand love. I understand. It's okay." He assures you. George comforts you while you cry in his arms. You missed being around him.

After not seeing him for almost six months hurt you. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you when it first happened. I just needed to keep you safe. For all I know, Voldemort could've killed you. You're the only person I have left right now. I have Draco too but I don't love him as much as I love you George." You say in the crook of his neck.  George pets the back of your head and rocks you a bit. "You love Draco?" George stifles a laugh. You pull back and hit his arm. "Not like that!" You tell. George laughs and cups your face. "Sorry love, I had to ask." He smiles. You give him a small smile. "There we go. I've missed that beautiful smile." He says pulling you into a kiss.

You and George spend the night in your dorm cuddling. Reminiscing how much you two missed each other. The next day you got up and stared at the ceiling for a little while. "Don't you have to get up darling?" George asks sleepily as he drapes his arm over your stomach. "We don't have classes since it's the last day remember? Time for everyone to make sure they have everything in their trunks for the summer." You say still staring at the wall.

George props himself on his elbows to look at you. "Everything okay?" He asks pushing some hair behind your ear. You nod slightly. "I...I don't think I can leave this room till tonight. I can't face anyone from last night." You whisper. George nods and lays his head on your chest looking at you. "How about we go down to Hogsmeade? Get some Butterbeer, go to Zonko's then Honeduke's? Like old times?" He suggests playing with the hem of your shirt. You smile down at him. "That sounds lovely Georgie. Just like old times." You breathe out.

George gets up and starts getting around as you continue to lay in bed. He walks over and sits next to you. "Come on my princess. It's time to get ready for the day. I know it's been hard but I'm here now." He grabs your hands and carefully pulls you up to him and carries you to the bathroom. He brushes your hair, teeth and dresses you. George takes your hand and leads you out of your room and through the halls of Hogwarts. He walks with you through our Hogsmeade until you end up at the Three Broomsticks.

George opens the door for you and smiles. "Always a gentleman." You laugh and kiss his cheek before entering. "Mum taught me right." He says wrapping his arm around your waist while looking for a seat. "Two Butterbeers?" Madam Rosemerta asks. "Yes ma'am." George says. She nods and walks away.