Chapter 38

Here's a spicy bit...jesus take the god damn wheel.

"G-George what are you doing?" You stutter a bit. George chuckles. "Just having a bit of fun darling. Anything wrong with that?" He asks looking up at your flushed face. "N-No." You smile slightly. He smirks and goes back to kissing your neck. He slowly starts sliding your pants off as he leaves more hickeys on your neck. His hands then slide your shirt.

Georges move up to your face and kisses your lips hard. He takes one hand and slides it back down to your 😺, rubbing circles over your panties. You let out a small moan. "Needy darling?" George chuckles while looking down at you. "I hate to admit but yes." You say quickly. George takes your shirt off. He looks down at your panties. "Can I.." He asks looking back at you. You nod. He slowly slides them off, throwing them onto the ground.

You gasp as the cold air hits you. George kisses you again and puts himself between your legs, slowly sliding the towel off. Ya'll do ✨it✨ for a while 🤭.

You wake up early in the morning, laying on George's chest. You look around seeing your clothes on the ground. You blush as the memories of last night flood into your head. "Morning darling." George says. His morning is just *chef's kiss*. You look up at him, your cheeks still red. "Mor-Morning Georgie." You say then look away. "Memories of last night coming back?" He teases. You hit his chest and sit up. You slide off the bed to be met by the ground. 

"Shit." You mumble. You hear George start laughing. "Stop laughing at me! Help me you git!" You shout at him. You grab the blanket to over yourself as he gets up. He crouches down in front of you, still naked. You blush as he laughs some more. "Might want to fix your attitude before I fix it for you." He smirks. You blush harder and hit him. "Help me." You demand. "What's the magic word?" He asks grabbing your chin.

You sigh. "Please?" "Actually I was looking for 'George is hot' but I guess that'll do since you're adorable." He pick you up. George brings you into the bathroom, setting you onto the counter. "I need a shower." You whine. George turns the shower on and leaves to get clothes for both of you. You slowly make your way over to the shower, using the walls for support. You sit down, starting to wash your body and hair. 

George steps in looking down at you. "Whatcha doin?" He laughs. "Washing myself." You say not looking at him. George puts his hands under your arms and lifts you up. "You can use me as support love." He giggles. You roll your eyes and lean on him as you finish washing your body. 

It's the first task of the tournament. You and George are walking up to the arena to watch them. "I heard Harry talking to Cedric about it the other day. Charlie was in the Forbidden Forest with dragons. Hagrid showed." George says as you both take a seat. "Fred and I are also taking bets from people. I'm going to go join him right now. I'll bet back in five." He kisses your head and walks away with Fred. You look to your right seeing Ron standing there with in an annoyed look.

"What gotten into you?" You ask poking his arm. He looks at you then down at the arena. "Harry." He mutters. "You do know that it was impossible to walk through that age line if you are under seventeen. You can't be mad at him." You say. Ron glares at you. "He could've asked Krum or Cedric of someone who is at the age." He snaps.

You slap his arm. "Don't get snappy with me Ron Weasley! I highly doubt Harry would do something like that." You say. He rolls his eyes and starts talking to Hermione. George walks back over with Fred on his tail. "Told you I'd be back in five." He laughs and kisses your cheek. You giggle and watch Cedric walk out into the arena and the dragon already blowing fire at him. It starts getting a bit colder so you zip up your jacket all the way and tug George's arm.

"Yes love?" He says looking down at you. You grab one of his hands and put it up to your cheek. You smile as your cheek becomes warm from his touch. "Aw you're cold?" He smiles. You nod. George takes his hat off and places it on your head. "There you go. When we get back to the castle we can go make hot chocolate." He wraps his arms around your waist. "Okay." 

Cedric grabs the Golden Egg the people who brought the dragons put it asleep. "Cedric Digory has retrieved the Golden Egg and will be going forward to the next task! Our next Champion Viktor Krum!" Dumbledore announces. 

Viktor and Fleur both got through their dragons. Harry slowly walks out of the tent and into the arena. "Go Harry!" You shout. Harry starts walking towards the Golden Egg until his dragon drops his tail, almost crushing him. Harry jumps out of the way just in time. "Your wand Harry! Use your wand!" Hermione screams at him. George and Fred are having a blast watching the dragon. 

Harry points his wand into the air and shouts something but can't hear because of everyone gasping or screaming. After a bit Harry jumps onto his broom and flies out of the arena with the dragon right behind him. "Well done dragon!" George and Fred yell while laughing.