Chapter 90

George's POV

Mum walks over and sits down next to me. "You we're going to ask her to marry you?" She asks taking my hands. I nod. "I was. You were gonna have another daughter, just like you've always wanted mum. But how she's trapped somewhere and I don't know where so I can't help her." A few tears fall down my face but mum wipes them away. "Don't cry honey. Y/n is strong. She'll survive anything that comes her way." Mum reassures me. I nod my head again as she pulls me into a hug.

I wrap my arms around her and relax. "How about I make your favorite now? Does that sound good?" She asks. I nod again and she starts standing up. "Fred comfort your brother." Fred pats my head and gives me a goofy smile. "So comforting Freddie. Thanks." I say in a sarcastic voice. "Anything for my favorite sibling." He says before messing up my hair. "You know just how to cheer someone up." I roll my eyes before getting pulled into a headlock. "Damn right I know how to." Fred laughs.

He lets me go and sits into the ground. "How bout a game of Exploding Snaps? That helps me clear my mind." I agree and sit down on the floor as well as mum makes dinner.

"Dinners ready!" Mum shouts. Fred and I face to the kitchen, pulling and pushing each other until we both slide into the kitchen. "You two act like you're still children." Mum rolls her eyes as she sets dishes down onto the table. Fred and I wrap our arms around her shoulders and bend down a bit. "Mum, let's us tell you something." I say. "We're always gonna act like children, no matter how old we are." Fred smiles.

Your POV

"You almost killed me!" Bellatrix yells at Dobby. Harry takes the wands from you and runs back over to Dobby. "Dobby doesn't not kill. Only harm or seriously injure." Dobby says before grabbing onto the three of them. Bellatrix takes her dagger and throws it at all four of them as Dobby apparated out of the manor. The dagger makes its way in with them and they all disappear. "Now I want to know, how Potter got a wand!" Bellatrix yells at everyone around you. You step forward, looking her in her eye. "I must of dropped my wand at some point. I didn't have anything to defend my self if that were to come."

Bellatrix looks at you for a second before coming towards you. "Oh really? Because I replay that whole moment, you would see Potter with a wand before he even got close to you!" She pushes you back. "Take her to the cellar again. Obviously, she hasn't learned her lesson." She turns away as a Death Eater takes your arm and throws you back down in the cellar. "Dammit." You groan. "Wonder how long I'm going to be down here. A week, a month, a year. Shit, probably forever." You say to yourself.

A few more weeks have gone by now. Fuck you don't even know how long it's been. It feels like it's been years since you've been down in the cellar. "192 bottles of milk on the wall, 192 bottles of milk. Take one down, pass it around. 191 bottles of milk on the wall." You sing quietly to yourself. You hum as you pay your hands on your knees staring at the wall. "I wanna go hoOoOoOmeEeE." You sing in a country voice. The door to the cellar makes a clicking noise before opening. "And who has decided to visit me in my chamber?" You call out, starting to stand up.

Draco comes around the corner with two wands in his hand. "Draco! How are you? You look well." You throw your hands up in the air. "Come on Y/n. I'm getting you out of here. You didn't deserve this at all." He says taking your hand. "Oohhh, field trip!" You laugh. Draco turns and looks at you. "Are you okay? You're acting like you're hammered." He says looking you up and down. "I don't know. I've been down here for weeks on end. I think it's called...cabin fever!" You smile finally thinking of the word.