Chapter 106

After a while of cleaning the house and listening to music, you and George flop yourselves onto the couch. "See, it only took us...three hours." You laugh. George nods and looks at you. "We don't need to use magic for everything. We're capable of doing things on our own." You smile at him. George stands up and puts his hand out to you. "May I have this dance m'lady?" He says in a fancy accent.

You nod your head and take his hand, him lifting you up to your feet. George places his other hand on your waist as you put yours on his shoulder. You two start to slowly dance around the living room listening to the music. "I haven't danced like this in a while." George smiles and kisses your cheek. "I think the last time we danced like this was our fifth year, during the Yule Ball." He laughs as he recalls the memory. "Oh the Yule Ball. I did have an amazing time that night. Especially with you." You wink as George blushes a bit.

He spins you around and pulls you back to him. "You looked stunning that night and you do right now as well my love." He whispers into your ear. The front door opens as multiple pairs of footsteps appear. George spins you around again and dips you down. Someone coughs as you turn your head to the walk through to the living room, seeing everyone standing there. George pulls you back up and you fix yourself. "Hello everyone." You smile and wave at them.

They all look at each other laugh. "Ah young love!" Charlie teases. Bill nudges him and laughs too. You roll your eyes and walk over to hug everyone. "It's greet seeing everyone again." George smiles while wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "Mum said you had something to tell all of us." Ron says with Hermione nodding behind him. You and George look at each other with huge smiles. "Well, we haven't figured out a date yet but when we do mark your calendars because George and I a-" "GETTING MARRIED!" George yells. You glare at him and smack his head. "This is the second time George." You growl.

"That's brilliant!" Charlie says. "I knew you two would get married." Bill laughs. Hermione and Ginny walk over to you and start talking about what kind of wedding you want. "We've been talking about it. George has all of his groomsmen, obviously all of this brothers. And-" "But what about....Freddie?" Ron asks.

You and George look at each other. "I told Fred that he would be my best man. Since he can't...We'll have an empty spot that Fred would stand and then have Bill, Charlie, Percy, Lee and Ron stand next to it." George explains. Ginny and Hermione move you over to the couch and sit down next to you. "Who are your bridesmaids?" They ask in unison. "Well, obviously you two will be. I was thinking Luna too. Fleur and.....I haven't told George yet but I asked Angelina if she could be one of my bridesmaids." You smile nervously. "Really?" Ginny asks.

You nod. "I asked her earlier today. So now I have five bridesmaids." George grabs your hand again and spins you around. The door opens and closes again as Molly walks into the living room. "Everyone here? Great! Bill and Charlie, set the table. Percy help me unpack everything I bought, George....do the dishes. Ron, chop the vegetables. Ginny, Hermione and Y/n, you three help me make dinner."
Everyone splits off to their ways. You, Ginny and Hermione walk into the kitchen behind Molly and start helping her prepare dinner.