Chapter 103

You grab George's shoulder and squeeze it. "In my dream Fred was the happiest soul there. Even if he was injured he was still making jokes." You laugh. George hums in return. He turns to you and takes your hand. "What are you doing?" You ask nervously. He smiles at you before taking a box out of his pocket. "George..." He shushes you. "I've loved you for so so many years Y/n. Ever since fourth year. I want to continue to live in life with you by my side. I want to have a family with you and only you. So Y/n, will you make me the happiest bloke in the whole universe and marry me?" He asks you, opening the box with a beautiful ring inside.

(Ya'll can imagine what it looks like). You stare down at him, remember your dream. You look around quickly waiting to see something but nothing happens. Just the slight breeze of this spring day. You look back down at George and a huge smile appears on your face. "Why would I say no? Of course I will marry you!" You laugh. George smiles and takes the ring out of the box and places it on your finger.

He pulls you into a hug before kissing you. You pull away and admire the ring. "I'be been saving since the end of sixth year." He whispers. You laugh and kiss him again. You feel a hand on your shoulder so you turn around but see no one. "You know, Fred wanted to witness me asking you to marry me. That's why I brought you here." George says as he looks at Fred's grave. "That's nice of you. Fulfilling your brother's wish." George nods and grabs your hand. "There you go Freddie. You watched me get the girl of my dreams!" He laughs and dances around a bit.

You shake your head and smile. "Wanna go tell everyone the news?" You ask. George stoped dancing and grabs your hand while nodding. He apparates you both to the Burrow and quickly drags you in.

"HELLO?!" George screams. Footsteps start as people come walking down the stairs. "George! Y/n! It's so nice to see you two again." Molly says rushing over to hug you both. "Hello mum. Where's everybody else?" George asks. She pulls away and starts cleaning the table. "Well, your father is at work, Bill and Charlie are in Romania, Percy is somewhere I don't really know, Ron and Hermione are on their honeymoon right now, Harry is at work while Ginny is at practice and Draco is upstairs sleeping." Molly explains quickly. "Draco is here?" You ask.

She nods while smiling. "He needed a break from home. I told him a few years ago if he ever needed to get away he could come here." You look at George and be nods. You quickly run upstairs and look in every room until you find him in Bill's room sleeping on his bed. You quietly go over, starting to shake him slightly. "Please just let me sleep." He groans and flips over away from you. "Oh come on Draco I haven't seen you in a while. I think." You question. He sits up and looks at you surprised. "What are you doing here Y/n?" He asks while pulling you into a hug. "This is my family silly. I'm going to be here a lot." You laugh while hugging him back. "So what are you doing here? Family trouble?" You ask pulling away.

Draco nods. "Yeah kinda. It's not like parent problems, it's more of Astroria problems." He sighs. You nod. "She's just so controlling with every single thing. I can't even take a piss without her bitching about something she needs me to buy her or fix something. And she keeps complaining to me about wanting a Muggle transportation thing when we can literally apparate anywhere in 1.2 seconds!" He complains. You laugh and stand up. "Seems she just wants you for your money." You shrug.