Chapter 37

Back to your POV

"How long have you been standing there?" You ask in fear. George walks closer to you. "All of it." He says. You turn away from him and let a few tears escape. "Y/n..." George whispers putting a hand on your shoulder. You brush it off and lean against the wall, still sitting on the railing. He sighs. He climbs onto the railing and sits next to you. "Did you mean all of that?" He asks not looking at you.

"Why would I come up here and talk to myself, lying about that?" You say looking over at him. George looks at you, smiling a bit. You run your fingers through your hair and turn away from him. "I never meant to hurt you darling. I was just jealous with that Durmstrang guy." He says. "That Durmstrang guy's name is Axel." You smile a bit. "Yeah yeah. I was just jealous on how he was making you laugh." George says grabbing your hand. "What about that Beauxbatons girl?" You ask.

George laughs. "That Beauxbatons girl's name is Alison." He mocks. You roll your eyes smiling a bit. "I shouldn't of over reacted about the whole situation. I thought that flirting with Alison would make you jealous but it just hurt you more. I'm sorry love." He says placing a hand on your cheek. You turn to him. "I just can't lose you again Georgie." Your voice cracks a bit. George gets off the railing. He pulls you off and brings you closer to him. You wrap your arms and legs around his body as he slowly sways back and forth.

"You won't lose me again love." He whispers in your ear. "Promise?" "I promise." George tries to pull you off but you hang onto him tighter. "Please, let's just stay here. I need a hug." You whisper. He wraps his arms back around you, continuing to sway back and forth with you in his arms. You relax in his arms. "I'm so sorry Firework, I really shouldn't of done any of that." He say. You pull away a bit to face him. "It's okay bubba." You say. You cup George's face and kiss him.

He smiles. "I love you." He says after pulling away. "I love you too." You whisper. You bury your head into the crook of his neck. "Can we go cuddle now?" You mumble into his neck. "Yes we can baby." George carries you up to his dorm and you two cuddle for the rest of the day.

It's finally time to see who the Champions are for the Triwizard Tournament. "I can tell all of you are eager, to find out who our three Champions are!" Dumbledore announces. The goblet's fire turns blue, a piece of parchment flies out. Dumbledore grabs it. "The Durmstrang Champion...Viktor Krum!" Everyone cheers for him, mostly Durmstrang. A tall, buff man stands up and walks over to Dumbledore shaking his hand. Viktor then walks down a corridor.

You grab George's hand, laying your head on his shoulder. Another piece of parchment flies out of the goblet. "The Beauxbatons Champions....Fleur Delacour!" A bunch of girls scream and clap for her as she walks up, doing the same thing as Viktor. "Um Georgie?" You whisper to him. George turns his head to look at you. "Did you and Fred, you know, put your names in the goblet?" You ask. He smiles and laughs. "We did try using an ageing potion but it didn't work. That age line Dumbledore drew does work. Don't worry Firework." He kisses you and turns back to the front.

"The Hogwarts Champion...Cedric Diggory!" The whole hall erupts into cheers as a brown haired boy stands up from the Hufflepuff table. You relax bit. Dumbledore continues talking about the tournament until a fourth piece of parchment flies out of the goblet. You tense up, squeezing George's hand tight. Dumbledore looks down at the parchment, then up at everyone. "Harry Potter." He says. You stop squeezing George's hand and look over at Harry along with everyone else.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore says again. Hermione makes Harry stand up and pushes him forward. Everyone stays quiet as Harry walks up. Some start yelling. "He's a cheat!" "He isn't even seventeen yet!" They yell. After a while you get up and start walking to your dorm. "How about we go to my dorm?" George says putting his arm around your shoulders. "George, I haven't used my dorm in months. Let's go to mine." You laugh.

The two of you get up to your dorm. "I'm going to take a shower." George says and walks into your bathroom, strutting. "Thanks for asking." You say. You lay down on your bed and start reading one of the many books your brought. About ten minutes later the shower turns off. "Always taking forever." You whisper to yourself. "What was that love?" You look up from your book seeing George standing there in only a towel, his v line showing.

"Nothing you mumble and go back to your book. George takes the book out of your hands, throwing it to the side. He crawls on top of you and starts kissing your neck. "Go change." You giggle. George mumbles something into your neck but you can't understand him. You fell his hand go down your 😺 and start rubbing circles on it.