Chapter 64

It's been a few hours since Umbridge locked you up in the tower. The sun has started to go down as you stare out the cell door. You stand up and walk over to the door. You start pulling on the bars, at least trying to see if you could do any damage without a wand. "Dammit!" You yell. You hit the bars before sinking down to the ground again. "I deserve this. Being a stupid secret agent was the worst use I've ever had. It landed me here, in this dirty old cell that never gets used." You say to yourself.

Footsteps approach the door from the side. You look up seeing Draco standing there. "What Malfoy." You scoff, turning your back towards him. There's a few clicks before the door creaks. You turn your head seeing him opening the door. "Umbridge asked me to bring you down to her office." He says. You stand up and walk past him. "What does she want now? I'd rather live in that cell than go to her ugly office." You laugh sarcastically.

Draco stays quiet for a moment. "I-I don't know. But take this." He whispers. Her comes up behind you and slips your wand into your back pocket. You side eye him a bit. "Why are you giving me my wand back Draco. I thought she would've told you to like break it or something." You ask looking back down the hall. "She did. I broke a stick, not your wand. And I don't need anything happening to you, so take your wand." He growls and pushes you forward more. "Okay okay." You say and continue walking.

You stop for a moment and turn towards Draco. "Why would you care what would happen to me?" You ask, looking at his face trying to find some sort of emotion. He rolls his eyes. "I don't! I just know the Dark Lord wouldn't want anything happening to you." He whispers. You scoff and turn back around. "Right. Forgot our fathers are apart of that group." You grumble.

Draco opens Umbridge's office door for you and ushers your forward. You stand in front of her desk as she pours herself some tea. "I'm still thinking of a punishment for you Y/n." She says. You give her a confused look. "I thought locking me up in the tower was my punishment?" You say. Umbridge giggles while shaking her head no. "Oh no, being up in a cell for a few hours isn't a punishment. Everyone else had to write lines with my quills an-" "Then I'll write lines with your quill." You cut her off.

Umbridge frowns and stands up. "You were with the the entire time you were with me. You were on their side giving them information I gave you. That doesn't get you to write lines." She says. You put your hands behind your back, gripping your wand tightly. "I think feeling a little bit of unbearable pain would show you not to mess with me." She smiles.

Draco steps forward. "Um Professor, isn't that illegal? Especially casting it on a student?" He asks. "What the Minister doesn't know shouldn't hurt anything." She smirks. Umbridge takes her wand out and slowly points it towards you. "Cruc-" You take your wand out and disarm her. Her mouth falls open in disbelief. "Incendio!" You yell and point it at the walls. Umbridge shouts and tries to save all of her plates as you turn and run out the door with Draco following behind. "Get back here you brat!" Umbridge screams as she chases after you.

You and Draco run down the halls weaving through people. You see a group of kids walking out of the Great Hall looking down at their hands. You recognize a set of red haired twins walking out. "Coming through!" Draco yells. Everyone jumps out of the way as you both run through. "I'm not done with you!" Umbridge yells from behind. "Impedimenta!" You throw your wand back and aim it at Umbridge. She slows down as she scowls at you.

You round a corner and stop running. "Here, I know a place you can lay low for a while." Draco says behind you. You turn and scoff. "I can just hide in the Forbidden Forest or Hogsmeade." You say starting to walk away. "Y/n just let me help you." He says.