Chapter 113

George dances with you while singing the song. "I found this song that reminds me of our relationship." He says and kisses you. "What can make me feel this way? My girl, my girl. My girl! Talking bout my girl." He sings. You smile and lay your head on his chest as you two dance. Once the song ends everyone claps and joins the two of you on the dance floor as the sun begins to set. You go to grab a drink and calm down a bit. Someone moves next to you and wraps their arm around your shoulder.

You look over seeing Draco dressed in a suit smiling at you. "Where have you been?" You ask and pull him into a hug. "I promise I watched you get married. I had to leave after that because of Astoria...again." He sighs. You rub his back and pull away. "We're getting a divorce. I can't handle her nagging all of the time." Draco says turning away a bit. "Oh, I'm so sorry Dray. You honestly deserve better." You say ruffling his hair. He groans and glares at you playfully. "I spent hours on my hair. You know how much I put pride into my hair." He explains.

You laugh and roll your eyes. "You have fun. I have to go find George." You say before walking away from Draco. You find George talking to Bill so you walk over and grab his hand. "If you don't mind Bill, I'm going to steal my husband for a bit." You say. Bill smiles and nods before walking away. You drag George behind you and sneak away from everyone. "Where are we going?" George asks. You don't respond and bring him inside the Burrow. You rush him upstairs to your room, shutting the door behind you two. "I have something for you." You smile while grabbing the box, handing it to George. He looks at you confused but starts to open the box while you sit in front of him. He removes the top of the of the box before his mouth drops.

He takes out Fred's spoon and examines it. "I-, I don't get how." He stutters. while tears fall down his face. "It's not from me." You say. He looks at you confused again. You smile while standing up to sit next to him. You take your engagement ring off and hand it to him. "Why are you giving me this?" He asks. You laugh and kiss his cheek. "You'll see." You put your hand over his as he plays with the ring. You look up seeing Fred start to appear again while smiling. "Look at you! All grown up Georgie." He says.

George looks up quickly seeing Fred floating there. He stands up and tries to touch Fred but he goes through him. "Yeah Y/n tried that too." Fred laughs. George backs up and starts to cry. "I've missed you so much Freddie. You don't know how much I've missed you through these years." He sobs and sits back down on the bed. Fred floats over and puts his hand on George's shoulder. "I've missed you too mate. I'm glad that I could see both of you on your wedding day." Fred says and looks over at you. "I told Y/n to give you this earlier today. Before you got married." He explains.

George lifts his head up to look at the two of you. "You we're here earlier? Why didn't you tell me?" George asks. You grab his hand again and squeeze it. "A part of my engagement ring as a bit of the Resurrection Stone in it. I was just playing with it on finger because I was nervous and...Fred came." You smile while wiping George's tears. George turns to Fred. "Why couldn't you have come to see me before?" He asks. Fred smiles sadly.