Chapter 100

George and Fred laugh at your reaction as you continue to hide your face. "Aw come on honey. Marry me." He wiggles his eyebrows and stands between your legs. "I want you to ask me probably Weasley." You glare at him. George smiles at you and kisses your cheek. "Well, I have something planned for us today. So how about you go and get dressed and meet me downstairs in the store. There should be something in my closet hanging up for you." He whispers to you before walking out to the living room and sitting down next to Fred.

You hop down off of the counter and walk back into George's room. You open his closet and immediately see a (your choice color) dress hanging on a hanger. You take it down and examine it before putting it on. You stand in front of a mirror looking at yourself with the dress on. "I never thought something like this would ever look good on me." You say to yourself. You put on some shoes and walk out of George's room.

You walk past Fred and head towards the door. "You look brilliant Y/n! I knew George picked out a good color for you." Fred wiggles his eyebrows. You laugh and thank him before heading down to the shop. Once you get down there you push through all of the people and head to the front door where George is standing with flowers. You smile and walk up to him until someone else walks up to him.

George's POV

After I told Y/n to go back into my room and change, I sit down next to Fred. "I know it's going to work Georgie. You have to trust me." Fred says shaking me. "Last time I trusted you with a plan we almost got expelled from school." I chuckle. Fred nods. "Yeah that's true. But this is different! This is with a woman that you love! She won't say no, she already said herself she didn't want her drunk self to say no when she wants to say yes." He says putting his arm over my shoulder. I shake my head and laugh.

"Sometimes I can't stand you but you're till my favorite brother. I'm gonna head down to the shop and help some people before Y/n gets down there. I'll see you later." I say before leaving the flat and heading down to the shop.

I pick some flowers from outside the shop and wait by the door inside. I see here here walking down the stairs smiling while admiring her dress. I admire her as well in that color. She always looked beautiful in that color. Before she gets closer to me someone steps in front of me. I look down seeing Angelina Johnson staring up at me. "George! I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?" She says loudly and hugs me.

I stand there confused why she is even here. "Um hey Angelina. What are you doing here?" I ask her while fixing my suit. "I was in town and decided to come see you and Fred! And I wanted to talk to you about something." She says twirling her hair. I roll my eyes and fix my hair. "Could it wait? I'm waiting for Y/n." I say, getting annoyed while trying to find where Y/n went. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about Georgie." She whines. "Please don't call me that." I groan. She grabs my hand and leads me outside. "I have feelings for you Georgie. I know I kind of bounced between you and Fred a lot during our years at Hogwarts but I want to be with you." She says quickly.

I raise my eyebrows at her. "I'm sorry Angelina but I'm still with Y/n and I'm about to ask her to marry me today." I look through the front window seeing Y/n standing near one of the shelves playing with her dress. "Oh right, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know you two were together." She looks towards the ground. "It's okay, you didn't know. Fred is upstairs in our flat if you want to go talk to him." I say. She nods and walks back inside. I walk inside as well and walk up to Y/n.